• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats, we've only had a couple dreams from any of my tulpas' perspectives, and I think they were both Lucilyn's

--

It's extremely hot here too, 92'F and the air conditioner can only do so much

--

Had to let the video process overnight, but it's up and looks great! Used a trick to force the good codec on Youtube so it looks more or less crystal clear, very solid video overall IMO

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

When they're remembered anyway, there's a very high chance we've forgotten one or two dreams that were from my tulpas' perspectives or that they were briefly in.

Only a chance though, we do usually remember dreams where something important happened like that, if vaguely.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Guys I just dreamed for the first time last night! 😁

Congratulations!

You guys are getting stuff done, nice work!

3 hours ago, Luminesce said:

When they're remembered anyway, there's a very high chance we've forgotten one or two dreams that were from my tulpas' perspectives or that they were briefly in.

Only a chance though, we do usually remember dreams where something important happened like that, if vaguely.

I was about to say, how the hell was that possible given Tewi, Lucilyn, and Flandre regularly front for weeks or months at a time.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

I mean, they're the ones switched before and after sleeping while they're fronting, but the perspective in dreams is either totally neutral (and can be assumed to be mine because of that), or mine. The few dreams we've had from one of their perspectives were super obvious, especially the vivid "party" dream Lucilyn had where she was clearly thinking as herself (and aware that she looked like me at that party, as when fronting IRL). But yeah, considering how incredibly important to me my tulpas are it's astounding that they never appear in my dreams, especially when they're the ones living the body's life a good amount of the time.

I meant this when I said it

On 6/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, Luminesce said:

On a personal level, I might as well not even be able to dream. It's like my subconscious belongs to someone else, or has never, ever heard a conscious thought I've had.

Edited by Luminesce