[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I just realized Bre hasn't posted in awhile. Maybe she has taken 12 hour breaks from LOTPW before and I never noticed, but wow, it's really weird.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're about to see some pretty big breaks from us in 10 days when we leave to visit our family in California

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Oh, I didn't know you're going to see family. Congratulations!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Other than seeing my grandparents, it's not like I really care about any extended family, it's entirely for them not me.

--

Well, since I continue to be unable to do literally anything at all, I guess I'm switching with Reisen tomorrow (at her suggestion). I hate not being able to do things myself, but I've sat here wishing I could for long enough I guess

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

36 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I just realized Bre hasn't posted in awhile. Maybe she has taken 12 hour breaks from LOTPW before and I never noticed, but wow, it's really weird.

I've been lurking all this time, I just didn't have much to say

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Well, good night

Alright then, good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

9 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Other than seeing my grandparents, it's not like I really care about any extended family, it's entirely for them not me.

Oh, I see. I wasn't sure if seeing family was a good thing or not.

9 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Well, since I continue to be unable to do literally anything at all, I guess I'm switching with Reisen tomorrow (at her suggestion). I hate not being able to do things myself, but I've sat here wishing I could for long enough I guess

Our productivity can be very much hit or miss, sometimes switching can shake things up. Sometimes I will get stuff done and sometimes I don't, and Gray is actually the same way. There are key exceptions though.

Some things Gray will almost never do or he will avoid doing them. Laundry is one of them. Gray hates doing laundry, and at best he will fold some shirts and get through most of a load before getting tired and giving up. I usually end up doing laundry, which is precarious. If I'm feeling off, we don't get our laundry done, except for the laundry we absolutely need to do and even then it doesn't always happen. I don't know why Gray exclusively hates laundry more than other cleaning tasks, but I don't think there's much reason to force him to do it.

Just a random thought- I wonder if it would be cool to pass a blender file back and forth to share in the future. I wonder if working with other people (and these other people actually contributing) would be helpful in making you feel more engaged. Is working on things individually more frustrating than working on things while with other people? It would be like the difference between being at home or being in an art class with other people (minus the grades)