[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

We have tons of fun with just us. Reilyn talked about shared wonderland like it was this intensely immersive and wonderful experience. At least at first. 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderlanding isn't "RP" at all, literally not at all

You might be able to apply the word "roleplaying" in the context of wonderlanding, but these are two massively different things

Nothing in your imagination can be real in the first place, so there's not much need to focus on that aspect IMO - "playing pretend" wouldn't apply to visualization, only to real life

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

🙁

All I wanted was to have some fun by playing a game and reacting to somebody who wasn't Phil. I've learned from Phil that roleplaying can be a great and fun way of exercising your creativity with the right partner!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Yes, I don't have anything against other people RPing, sorry I didn't make that clear. Just a personal hangup

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

I try to not worry about labels and terminology. It's a losing battle for me and just frustrates me to care about. As in all things there's healthy and unhealthy ways to do it. No reason you can't ttrpg or choose your own adventure, in your head. Need to re-read all that, not sure my mind processed how that game works exactly. Old boomeritis brain slow need caffeine.

Edit: Ok brain is dumb. It's literally just freefrom RP with tulpas. Sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind playing that either. Jaina likes RPGs and we've been messing around with local co-op Divinity 2. Kind of a pain steering 2 characters but it's not that much slower than I play games anyways. Need to scrub those walls for hidden loot and content.

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

@Glaurung26

If you open multiple Divinity: OS2's with the exe at once, join your own local game, and then disconnect/exit the others, your one game client gains control of all 4 party members at once

We could never have manually controlled four separate characters otherwise lol

🤔 Might have to try that. Didn't understand the other methods very well. That sounds super fun. Need to come up with some more characters.

J: Or we could...make some.

D: 😳

J: 😉

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

https://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3223871682611515650/

You can (by default) have the rest of your slots filled by the Story NPCs if you don't want to make all four customs, and people seem to really like them so that's certainly not a problem!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

(edited)

me and one of our members tried a text-based adventure, even made a specific channel for it with certain "rules" in our personal server. they loved it a lot more than me but I still wanna find a way to make it work when it's just us doing it. nice bonding experience :]

still wanna try the thing that the Ned person shared tho. if we got a few people to do it I think that'd be pretty nice

Edited by Tifu

Hmmm... I guess we just have a headache all day today. That makes it a little hard to do things

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)