[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Yea that's not fun. Would rather limb aches than headaches. At least then it doesn't hurt to think.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I took ibuprofen an hour or so ago, and just as I was considering if it was worth it to take tylenol too the headache got worse. Sheesh! We didn't even do anything to warrant this, I'm pretty sure Lumi slept 9 hours and ate pretty normal food in a reasonable amount of time, with plenty of water. Maybe it was just all the wind with the windows open?

Oh but yeah, cool fact, you can take ibuprofen safely with tylenol (and google says they might even work better together than separately). Hopefully it helps us, here

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Yea I learned that from work. My mom has some medical issues right now and has been taking both as well. Biology is tempermental. Dehydration, stress, malnutrition, allergies, medicine, eye strain, temperature fluctuation, illness, politics, just about anything can give you a headache seems like.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

5 hours ago, Maniac Survivalist said:

Also tulpas(at least mine) can do the unnice thing like lie and alter memories(i have ask terra if she could do this thing and she have said yes to mostly all of them). I would think they are not likely to do it for no random reason cause it my jeopardize their survival as much as you or even more because we share the same mind, brain and Body.

I saw this in the research questions thread, and I don't know where else to comment on this.

Given that Terra is only a day old, I highly doubt she's lying to you. It's normal for a young tulpa to give inconsistent answers, say "I don't know", or respond with silence to yes or no questions. A young tulpa starts off as a blank slate, they don't have any former experiences or innate knowledge of what their favorite things are. My guess is she's saying "yes" because she wants to give answer even though she doesn't know something or didn't do something (but feels expected to do something).

I wanted to point this out because seeing your tulpa as a liar and them able to manipulate memories outside of your awareness day 1 seem like mindsets that could develop into something unhealthy long term. Most young tulpas strongly value their hosts and interacting with them, a negative expectation or fear can demotivate you to force and create unnecessary tensions long term. The other concern I have is the the mindset Terra can control parts of the mind outside of your awareness this early on. A tulpa is as capable as you are, they don't have more control over or special powers in the mind you don't have. Additionally, a young tulpa can be prone to acting impulsively or acting out your intrusive thoughts, and I didn't want you to become terrified of losing control of your mind if "Terra" suddenly started acting out. If "Terra" does act out, it's just intrusive thoughts, you and your memories are not at risk. The only real risk I see is you believing you are not safe, and I don't want you to stress yourself out and feel unsafe in your own head.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Agree^

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

(edited)

Also, worth reposting:

I expected it to show the picture. I'm not actually a pony though.

006f643b8e715d49781741d0389c9195.jpg

Edited by Misha