[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(first 20 seconds not really representative of the rest of the song)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tend to run in low energy mode most of the time. That way I have reserves ready if I need to front. I don't think I've been hyper yet really. I have been wide awake when Darron's sleepy and vice versa. We switch out pilot seats while the other naps.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Bear isย naturally awake, even when he's tired he's awake. It's very rare that he's so tired that he can't push through it. He's the type of person that can leap out of bed without a second glance. It wasn'tย  like that when he still drank though. During that time in his life, he had all kinds of trouble wity sleep insomnia and waking up. When he completely stopped drinking alcohol,ย  *atย all* within a month or two suddenly sleeping became simple and he wasn't tired anymore.ย 

ย 

Go figure a neurosuppressant would make you tired. He's never once as much as thought about drinking alcohol since we've known him, he hates the very idea of it. He never suspected it because he sometimes went a week without a drink and usually only drank on the weekends.

Edited by Misha

It's 5'o clock somewhere?

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]