[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

51 minutes ago, Reisen said:

Are you a modern Disney Princess?

Heh, I'll call him that as an insult from now on!
I guess he's more like a modern St. Francis - with semiautomatic weapons. If that makes sense. Probably not.
Or simply put:

Spoiler

a weirdo

He does take that outdoor thing too far though.
>be host
>be on holiday with girlfriend
>lots of mosquitos outside
>girlfriend be like: 'noo, you can't just leave all the windows open at night'
>host: 'haha, mosquito go brrr'
>girlfriend angrily closes windows
>host blissfully sleeps outside on balcony on the floor
>girlfriend soon becomes ex-girlfriend
A man must have his priorities I guess. I just make sure to yell down any of his stupid ideas I deem dangerous.

Btw, our place and the surroundings are pretty amazing but it's nothing luxurious. Old and a bit run down actually. And increasingly, uh, 'diverse'.

Super Girls don't cry

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We would.. probably not want to be with someone who chose to leave windows open after we said we didn't want the mosquitoes coming inside.

But hey, maybe Disney Princesses were really just "weird" people too?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Today I petted a half-feral cat. I've known her since she was a kitten and my grandfather took in one of her littermates. She lives under his neighbor's porch. Made me feel like a Disney princess a little. She was awfully brave for a cat to come up to me while I was running a lawn mower. It's possible she's deaf, but I didn't get that impression. 

My discord is locked and I can't [be assed to] unlock it to login, it's a long story, and I had 2FA set up but it's set up on my old phone which is... somewhere, and has a broken screen. I will get around to unlocking it at some point maybe. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Outside cats are a mixed bag. Some of them that live outside are very chill and will run over and lay on the ground for pets when we're on a walk, and others will run and hide the second a human makes eye contact with them from across the street. I don't know exactly which are which in terms of ones that are fed by humans and which aren't being cared for at all, though.

I do know that basically all of them are widely receptive to food, though. Easy way to adopt a free, possibly sick cat - just regularly leave food out. Ours (we took off the street when she was an ~older kitten) had some kind of reaction when we got her fixed that seemed really bad, the vets just said it sometimes happened to cats that used to live feral and to keep her cone on. But she's since lived a very long time (like... 10-12 years since?) and looks and acts exactly the same today as she did a decade ago, which is kinda crazy to me. Must just be good genetics, because we haven't done anything other than keep her inside and give her food and water.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 hour ago, Reisen said:

We would.. probably not want to be with someone who chose to leave windows open after we said we didn't want the mosquitoes coming inside.

but what if they were able to sing to the mosquitoes to make them not bite?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

We never used to have many stray cats- then all of a sudden, there were two full litters running around the block. But right alongside the sudden gaggle of feral kittens was a sudden gaggle of feral children. They're all pretty dumb and once my mother had to talk to the police after a toddler too young to talk was wandering around the street without a coat in the winter. They ride their bikes down the center of the road and throw rocks at people's cars and houses and so on. But they also really socialized all those kittens. I would see them holding them and having the cats sit on their laps.

Eventually someone took a big crateful of the kittens to the shelter, as they were certainly tame enough to simply pick up and shove in a carrier. They were cute and people like to adopt kittens so I don't worry so much compared to people bringing street cats in. My grandfather took in one kitten, another neighbor took in one, and yet another neighbor feeds the ones that live behind his house. I think my grandfather's neighbor feeds the one I saw. 

There's about 15 kids total all under the age of 10, I mostly see groups of 6 or so. There's talk of building a small playground for the kids, to keep them out of the streets and from generally being nuisances in the neighborhood. Right now they always gather next to electrical boxes and an ledge looking 8 feet over concrete. But the management said no, no playground. It really feels like some "they're trying to build a factory on top of the summer camp" movie plotline. You want a playground so your kids don't get hit by a car someday playing in the road? Fuck you! We're raising the lot rental 20% again and if you complain, we'll ticket you 75 dollars for having unmowed grass regardless of your yard, because you're a bad boy. 

Management doesn't even live in the state... oh, mobile home parks are fun.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Capitalism and, by the-inverse-of-the-word-extension, the greed in human nature, sure are fun. I'd say a big root of the problem is that people who would most use their power for good, are not the types to seek out power. And those who will use it only for themselves will do much more to get it than those who care about others.

Kind of a difficult equation to solve.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.