[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 hour ago, Maniac Survivalist said:

tbh i am confusion                                                                                                                         

That's easy, because GMR. 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

ManaicSurvivist.exe has stop

Hmm this could lead to something                                                                                                                        

Edited by Guest
Terra: I misspelled XD

GER is "Good Earth Rotation", to avoid "good morning"/etc. not matching other time zones

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

*microsoft start up Noises*

ManiacSurvivalist.exe has restart

15 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

GER is "Good Earth Rotation", to avoid "good morning"/etc. not matching other time zones

thank you for explaining. I tried to google it but...

It's a LOTPW exclusive

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

The laptop tech troubles begin, starting with the complete lack of a way to enter the bios on startup (f1/f2/f10/f12/del do not do anything, pressed at every point after turning laptop on)

I'm just going to do the "advanced startup" option inside of windows I guess, too bad turning the computer on and/or off takes 5 minutes

Y'know, my friend said that too, but then he looked it up and for Toshiba or whatever it's F2. Anyways literally no keys did anything (even after switching off the need to press FN), but I could just get there through windows' Advanced Restart.

Then my USB with Linux Mint on it wasn't booting (it just booted back to windows but took an extra 2 minutes), and I messed with more stuff in the UEFI and it did not help

Then I put the USB in the other USB slot (they're both 3.0 though) and suddenly it worked, and then from the live Linux desktop I was able to find the blessed "Erase disk and install Linux Mint" option

It's set up now and runs significantly faster, lol. I'm not sure I'll ever put Windows on a laptop again, it grinded the dang thing to a halt in a year, despite me barely using it.