[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)
9 hours ago, Ranger said:

Good luck Lumi. Since you're vaccinated, I wouldn't worry too much.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the vaccine doesn't seem completely effective against the delta strain, and people who were vaccinated have died from it, which my friend says is extremely rare (ie very bad) - though not as many as unvaccinated have

Signs point to this being a "Covid 2.0", worse this time. So.. Hope you guys are still up for quarantining

NOTE: GET VACCINATED, or you will be the reason this new strain becomes the dominant strain, and you're increasing the risk for us who bothered to get vaccinated too with the new strain

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we can't call it COVID 2.0; it was already COVID 19, and COVID 19 2 sounds really bad. I don't know if another strain would be able to be called "COVID 21" though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

My first thought was to call it "Super Covid" lol, and I probably will, but to refer to the experience of everyone getting sick/having to quarantine again, it made more sense to say covid 2.0

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

5 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the vaccine doesn't seem completely effective against the delta strain, and people who were vaccinated have died from it, which my friend says is extremely rare (ie very bad) - though not as many as unvaccinated have

Signs point to this being a "Covid 2.0", worse this time. So.. Hope you guys are still up for quarantining

NOTE: GET VACCINATED, or you will be the reason this new strain becomes the dominant strain, and you're increasing the risk for us who bothered to get vaccinated too with the new strain

Ah... Well, alright then.

We can survive quarantine round two, for us this will be round 3. It will also involve us taking an online class though, bleh. What can you do other than wear a mask and continue to social distance...

It would be nice if a new vaccine rolls out for the delta or (hopefully not) potential scarier variants. We have to take a booster shot in the fall anyway.

Honestly I would be very surprised if a second quarantine does happen, even if things get dangerous again. I guess we can only wait and see...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Because of nuclear fallout or a bioweapon? Maybe someone thought weaponizing smallpox was a good idea...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

"I don't know what WWIII or WWIV will be fought with, but WWV will be fought with rocks and sticks."

~Albert Einstein

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.