[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

My area has had trouble getting the vaccine, so there's that. And the speed at which they're brought to Finland in general is relatively slow. They're prioritizing areas with heavy population, so it's been slower up here where population is spread out with less people overall. Then they started the vaccination process from old people and those that are vulnerable, first it was 80+ years old, then 60+, 50, 40, and now finally 30.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil was lucky as his job technically qualified him to get it about a month earlier than he otherwise would have been able to, back in early April.

On another subject, Phil and I had a chat about Tulpa Appreciation Day (7-7). We agreed that we would still celebrate it even if it was just the two of us, but it would be really cool if more people decided to join in as well! 😁 Of course, we'll also be celebrating the counterpart Host Appreciation Day on 8-8. 👍

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Are you serious? The US monopolized the vaccine so hard apparently no one else has it, and we STILL have by far the worst pandemic stats of any first world country?

Well anyways, you guys took so long to get the vaccine there's already a new strain before you became immune to the first... That sucks. It still helps though.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I normally like abrasive music, but I think I've found my limit. a few hours ago I listened to a song that was so harsh that it gave me a headache that I am still recovering from. to be fair, continually looking at screens since listening to said music probably isn't helping either

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

You like "abrasive" music, huh? Well.. oops, when your head stops hurting - you should tell me if you dislike either of these. The first is what I usually link when "possibly grating" music comes up, while the second is literally just from a genre of very loud distorted music (although it's the most pleasant "gabber" song I've heard by far)

This one is actually Tewi's theme too, I'm fond of it

I usually timestamp to 0:54 on the second one, since it's pretty obvious what's potentially painful about the song. I really don't mind """tasteful""" loud in songs though, and I really do find the song catchy lol

I'm not expecting you to find either of these songs unpleasant, by the way. I have listened to albums that were just heckin' noise (splittercore? and other gabber), but just because I could bear them doesn't mean I considered them good music

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

my headache faded, so of course I immediately relistened to the song. I actually like it, except for ~3:15-3:45 when they start intermittently using an effect where the whole song rapidly goes from full volume to mute repeatedly. it's basically the auditory equivalent of seizure inducing flashing lights. here is the song, for reference

I didn't get a headache when I listened to it the second time, but that one part was still really unpleasant

anyway, I thought that the first song that you sent was alright; it had that sort of high speed repetitiveness to it that it seems like a lot of touhou songs have which I find somewhat uninteresting to listen to. I really liked the part at 1:06 though, but I was left unsatisfied with how it concluded. the second song was just an all around bop though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Nothing to see here, this is not a post.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.