Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Depends do you know if it is a black cat or not. 

Edit: It is all about the mind-set

Edited by Guest
to lazy to make another post

I got a letter from a university saying that I should apply there because "[my] impressive achievements are certainly noteworthy!". I have no idea what noteworthy impressive achievements I have that they would know about and they never specified in the letter. do universities just send letters of praise to random people who they know nothing about in order to get them to apply to there?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

18 hours ago, Paranoid Llama said:

I don't know what to say.

Sometimes I like to ramble in spoiler tags, or you can just post a random meme. Sometimes not knowing what to post inspires new LOTPW specific memes.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

My favorite is when scammy companies and pyramid schemes send out canned script messages like how "you're an energetic go-getter that has the drive it takes to succeed" and other fortune cookie bullcrap to try to recruit you. I distrust anyone that comes to me. I did my time in one totally-not-a-pyramid-scheme-trust-us and I'm not keen on getting roped into any more.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I get emails that go directly into my Spam folder from Honor Society. The Honor Society? No. An association called Honor Society. No "The." It's really deceptive. They make it seem like it's the honor society of a specific university, but it's not at all. It's just a front, really- on paper, they offer... some service or another, something something "leadership development skill training" but really, when you pay to be in Honor Society, it's so you can put Honor Society on your resume. People won't know what it means outside of the words. Wouldn't you know it, I got accepted without even applying, after months of them begging me to fill out forms and apply? To Honor Society. No "The." I think it costs 80 bucks- more if you want tassels and shit, and probably a yearly fee. 

After you do the SAT or ACT, your email and physical address go on College Board mailing lists and get into the hands of unis and colleges across the US. I'm STILL getting emails from random colleges about how "It's not too late!" Given that I've already paid my down payment for the dorm, methinks differently, random college I've never heard of. 

I got the Factorio demo after being told that I would like Factorio for years. I have to say, it's not what I expected. I thought it would be more like a Tycoon game where you're an omnipresent birds-eye-view god, not that you'd use WASD to move, get a gun and have to shoot things and chop trees and physically walk places to be within reach. I'll give it another shot and finish up the demo levels but I dunno. It feels like a cross between a Tycoon game and Minecraft, but missing out on some of my critical favorite parts from each. 

If there was a cross between Animal Crossing New Leaf and Minecraft, with graphics like Zoo Tycoon, that would probably be my favorite game ever. A game with social mechanics and community-building and raise-money-your-way-via-hobbies antics AND powerful freedom to change how things are. Let me live in a small house. Let me not own a house. Let me build a giant castle house and have peasants in it, muahahaha.

I did play a little Stardew Valley on my sister's disc, before anyone asks. But it's really not that powerful/open in terms of mechanics. It's the same old "X's favorite item is Y", XYZ set-up is hands-down the most efficient, situation. I played about 250 hours of Rune Factory 4 some years ago. I like the mechanics there until I finished the main story and started with the after-main story stuff. Then the power balance really got knocked around and my fun ways of doing things didn't work anymore, the only way that made sense was grinding for very specific combos of things. Also I couldn't get the random event that allows you to marry your love interest and I was sick of grinding for that too. Never married my waifu. 

that's her on the left of the thumbnail :'-) 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

(edited)

Yea it's sad when I have to leave a game because all that's left is the grind. "Playing" the game should be fun. Not just the rewards at the end.

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]