[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

6 hours ago, CM said:

Fantastic start to the first day of school. The bus is 20 minutes behind schedule and thanks to shitty bus connections I would be late even if it was on time, so that's fun. Thanks to said connections I'm also going to be leaving school about an hour earlier than everyone else every day. The teachers are gonna love me, for sure. 

Oof that's rough. Hopefully they understand. It's not under your control. Just the way the logistics are.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you can't find another way to get there anyways

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

it's really easy to forget how wacky and interesting all of tulpamancy is! we don't just take imposition for granted, we take the entire experience for granted, what would be so incredibly out there for the average person is normal for us

(it's normal to "take for granted" that kind of thing though, humans will always adapt to new normals over time)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Using the wayback machine to go back to 2013 on this forum is the wildest ride, it's unfortunate that there isn't a single one "properly cached" snapshot of the entire thing, just snippets here and there.

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

reminder that Eiscue is not a Pokemon, it's a free asset they got by searching "penguin" and putting a cube/oval on its head

pRI94d6.png

12 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

if you can't find another way to get there anyways

The only other way to get there would be by driving myself, but I don't have a car. It's in the middle of nowhere about 60km away from where I live, the bus I take in the morning is the only one going that direction.

I guess one option would be to see if anyone in my class lives near me and drives there, then I might be able to go with them. Though I'd really hate to do that, so I'm hoping it's not an option. I'd much rather be late every day.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Good night and thanks for all the fish.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.