[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

your response is baffling. I will try to explain the flow of this conversation in as clear english as I can muster so that you may be brought up to speed, though based off of the last three posts you made, I worry that you may not be able to read and all and have just been guessing this whole time, rendering my explanation useless

in the beginning of this conversation, you said something about "the official Tulpa discord", to which I responded asking what this discord was and what made it official, since, as everyone knows, there is no central authority on tulpamancy, and thus there is no way to make something the official tulpa discord server. you never responded with what made it official, but you did explain that the discord server you were talking about was tulpa chat. from there I assumed that you called it "official" because you were under the impression that it was still the official discord of r/tulpas. of course, the official discord of r/tulpas isn't really the same thing as the official tulpa discord, since the latter implies that it is official for all of tulpamancy and the entire community, while the former is just for a single subreddit, but I had to make this assumption because I could not think of any other thing that made tulpa chat in any way official. so, because of this assumption that I made, I decided to clarify that tulpa chat was no longer the official subreddit of r/tulpas, and that #redditulpas now holds this role. from here, you made a completely left field post that reads thusly "So the official tulpa discord is the one from the reddit community? Now that's a twist". obviously, you misunderstood something that I was saying previously, though it was hard to say how exactly you had ended up where you did, since neither I nor Lucilyn had made any connection between "the official tulpa discord" and the tulpa discord of reddit. in my next post, I clarified that there is no official tulpa discord, as well as once again explaining which discord is the official discord of r/tulpas. I also insulted your linguistic comprehension abilities because you had made quite a foolish misunderstanding and because you had made a similar insult toward a friend of mine, and because I disliked you for a long time anyway. and now in your penultimate post you try to imply that I said that there is no official discord server of r/tulpas anymore, even though I have never said anything remotely close to that, and then you try to shift the blame of misunderstanding onto me, likely in order to protect your ego against the viscous lacerations that are the words of a person on the internet who is barely more than a stranger to you. finally, and most baffling of all, you post a screenshot of a link to the tulpa.info discord, which has no relevance to this conversation whatsoever, and then act like you have won whatever argument you have made up in your head that you are fighting

if, after this explanation, you are still confused, then perhaps this video will help

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tl;dr

(I should probably just hide this thread, it's literally the off-topic of the forum, completely pointless 99.9% of the times)

Edited by ohItsMatt

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

my post was the tl;dr

also bre I'd like us to also not be aggressive/antagonistic or it's not fair to ask that of him either

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Can't blame him Lucilyn, he's triggered from my behaviour and he has to "assert dominance", like when you try to scare a wild animal.

Not to worry though, I'm done with this thread, hopefully he'll forget about it too and not search for the last word like a kid

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

if matt had not have escalated the situation, then I would not have been antagonistic because that would be needlessly mean. but what it comes down to is that I do not like matt and I would prefer if he stayed out of this thread, and so my hope is that in antagonizing him, he will eventually get frustrated and leave (and it looks like I was successful). I know that you want to try to reform him, but I am not confident in either of our abilities to do that. I know that this approach is not what is best for him, but I think that it's probably what's best for the thread, because I am willing to bet that other people in this thread also dislike his presence and if he continued, and especially if he became more active, I can see him driving away other people from this thread who would actually be worth spending time with

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Nope, he wanted to have the last word. What a shame.

And don't pretend that I'm some sort of experiment for you, I've been here probably far more than you and the reason I keep answering is because you're amusing.

Once people will learn how to argue on the internet it will become so boring.

Edited by ohItsMatt

I only want to ""reform"" matt for his own sake of attracting more pleasant situations and people to be around, idc how he acts to me specifically I can take whatever

also it's not reforming to just not be so aggressive all the time

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Trust me I don't need reforming. The reason you dislike me is because the way I act is not hugboxy and I don't have an issue with "headbutting" someone (metaphorically) when it's time to discuss something.

and I'm sorry you think that

you're needlessly aggressive literally constantly, but if you can't see that then that's where the problem starts I guess