[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

GRESrsezgdzsdrfgv 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not a Lucilyn thing, she definitely gets that from me. It is a joke though, to be clear, to be used when your memory is so incredibly wrong you'll need time to come to terms with reality

And it's not too weird you didn't know that considering you've never played Gen 1. I feel like you also probably don't know how ridiculously wrong the games are either, some day you'll get to enjoy finding out about all that. The way a lot of the stat system works, the baffling spritework, the glitches oh god the glitches... The battle system is a total mess. Did you know that if you get Frozen in Gen 1, you NEVER thaw naturally? So much wrong with the games

Buuut, they also laid some amazing groundwork as the first in the series, and a lot of stuff from Gen 1 did stick around for decades. So they're not bad for their time or anything, they're just really shocking to come back to.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Gen 1 is a beautiful glitchy mess held together with duct tape and prayers. The amount of things that don’t work well is just insane. It gets a pass for being the first games on older hardware though. It’s definitely harder to go back to, but at least some of the glitches are fun to mess with. 

Hey, I’m Illupepsi, I’m the host of my tulpa Rebecca. 
Drink Pepsi! 

They're very fun to mess with, lol. But awful if you're going for a seamless, pleasant experience. If you really wanted to play Gen 1, I recommend...... HeartGold/SoulSilver

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Aren't those technically gen 3?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Heartgold Soulsilver are gen 4, though you can go to Kanto in them. I personally recommend Fire red and Leaf green for Kanto, as Johto has it’s own problems, but Heartgold Soulsilver are still great games. 

Drink Pepsi! 

Well, technically my statement still works, I recommend HG/SS to people who really want to play gen 1 lol. But sure, to people who want to play Kanto...

My intent was to recommend HG/SS as "Gen 1" games over FR/LG and Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

(FireRed/LeafGreen are perfect, working recreations of Gen 1, but HG/SS should be more pleasurable overall)

Edited by Luminesce

Both FRLG and HGSS are great, really can’t go wrong with either. I think it just depends on what you’re looking for. HGSS have a ton of amazing features but I just feel Johto as a region is too flawed, therefore it’s not my favorite. Personally, the one Pokemon game just in general I’d recommend in Platinum. 

Drink Pepsi!