[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I think that for the most part pokemon is good with the complexity-depth balance, but they really need to stop with the tradition of adding a new gimmick every generation. in gen 6, mega evolution was great, but then in gen 7 they decided to add Z moves, which was not nearly as interesting or fun, and now in gen 8 they added dynamaxing, which is really unnecessary. mega evolution was great because it changed how you used the pokemon that mega evolved, and it make a lot of pokemon viable that otherwise wouldn't have been. Z moves are important enough that you can't ignore them, but they don't really add much depth to the game. and then dynamaxing seems to actually remove depth because it's way to powerful and shifts the balance way in favor of offense over defense. they should just get rid of dynamaxing and return to mega evolution imo

how is switching pokemon a pissing match?

pokemon is complex in that there are a lot of pokemon and a lot of moves, but the mechanics of the system aren't overly complex I think, and since you learn what a lot of the pokemon and items do through playing the story, it's still approachable. also, how are abilities confusing? yes, there are a lot of them, but their effects are mostly pretty straightforward imo. and also, a lot of them aren't all that important anyway, so you don't have to worry about if a pokemon has pickup

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if a pokemon has a pickup truck it is a country boy 

idk mans lol I'm past that topic now 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Have fun kiddo :) 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Mine are still in 

It's not imperative to yeet them but it seems to be the majority opinion that they're a liability. Especially if they impact funny. Shark teefers run in the family. My canines chose the roof of my mouth as an appropriate location to grow in. Had some hardware yank them over with springs. Even after braces, still crowded and crooked. 🤷‍♂️

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

one of my wisdom teeth seems like it'll come in fine, but the other two would definitely fuck up my mouth. I only have three for some reason

I'm getting them all removed because even if it does end up not causing and problems (which isn't 100% guaranteed still), I don't want just one extra tooth

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

wacky

come to think of it, I need to have a tooth surgery when I'm 18. I don't remember why, though

Ouch, wisdom tooth removal, good luck with it. Apparently 3 of mine should come in fine and the other is just, sideways. Not looking forward to that, but only one wisdom tooth has started growing yet, I’m ok for now. 

I do kinda have a small dentist fear after getting like, 30 cavities filled a couple years ago, but it’s fine. 

Hey, I’m Illupepsi, I’m the host of my tulpa Rebecca. 
Drink Pepsi!