[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

on the Alice Schach and the Magic Orchestra official website (https://alice-orchestra.com/) on the bottom of the main page it says "instagram" in big letters, but contains no link to their instagram lmao

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Find us on Instagram! No seriously, go look yourselves. We're in there somewhere. 🤷‍♂️"

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I'm not even certain if they have an instagram. for a while they only had a facebook. they're such a weirdly cryptic band, you would not believe how much trouble it was for me to try to track down all of their songs. I imagine that part of it is just because they're a japanese based band though

-Me

If something isn't based in the US or Europe, I just assume there's going to be availability issues. I remember a time when anime was Cartoon Network and smuggled vhs tapes. Now it's streaming and has a big English speaking following. I think Asian bands are getting more popular too though I'm more removed from that sphere.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

ASatMO isn't popular, but it is very international and it has a high proportion of english, korean, and japanese speakers who listen to it. still, there is a lot of stuff about them that's only in japanese that I can't read

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me

I have access to download links for the albums Frozen World Tree and Reminiscent Bibliotheca if you want me to PM you them, @Breloomancer

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Because like 90% of the music I listen to is Japanese doujin works, lol. As I said in PM, Alice Schach was hard to find a working link for for whatever reason, but just to have a place to start I recommend doujinstyle.com if anyone wants whatever Japanese doujin (basically Japanese equivalent of indie) music. Alstroemeria Records is a long-standing widely known Touhou doujin music circle, for example

*90% of the music I have downloaded is Japanese, anyway. Out of my like 700 albums I have saved, I only have 360 songs saved for individual listening, and a lot of those aren't Japanese. I mean, most of it is, but I have plenty of weird stuff like this or relatively random stuff like Ungravitify from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity lol

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

thank youu!!

I started reading "harry potter and the methods of rationality" because I heard that it was interesting and smartly written, but what I did not realize was that it was also incredibly funny. chapter 5 seriously had me cracking up. it definitely reads like what you would expect it to read like if the founder of lesswrong tried to write harry potter

ok goodnight

-Me

Strategically late "good night" post that I also accidentally forgot to make an hour ago