[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

on the Alice Schach and the Magic Orchestra official website (https://alice-orchestra.com/) on the bottom of the main page it says "instagram" in big letters, but contains no link to their instagram lmao

Reminds me of what Dougdoug's bot did when he coded it to write his Linkedin profile. It ended 1 entry with "for more information, click here" that doesn't link to anything, and another linked to the non-existent Twitter of someone it just made up.

Edited by Srn347

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AI-made internet sounds unfun

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Good morning, {I guess I should give a trigger warning since I'm talking about having read about some well-known accounts of abuse and one of suicide, here}

I spent the last few hours reading about some of the most upsetting well-known victims' stories thanks to Reddit. It certainly wasn't fun, but I'm at least mentally and emotionally capable of being aware of these things without too much distress. After reading objectively the most upsetting Wikipedia page known to man (and boy, it was long and detailed) about a girl who was abused until she eventually died by her mentally sick caregiver (being somewhat vague since no one would benefit by going and looking this up), I even offered the new-age-spirituality equivalent of a prayer for her, something I think I've only done like twice ever. My "backup, spiritual" beliefs are only for if they ever turn out to be relevant, but the cost/benefit ratio of giving said ~prayer outweighed whatever benefit I usually consider refraining from indulging spiritual stuff to have. Wasn't anything too special, just kind of directing some thoughts-energy to her with condolences and my intent to help make the world a better place so things like that no longer have to happen.

If souls exist, then taking the time to do that is definitely good for your soul, lol, especially after being made painfully aware of something so tragic.

One vaguely good thing came of all that, though. I don't feel like saying the name of this girl either, but if any of you happen to know of the girl who killed herself on stream a decade ago (off screen, jumped off a building), the one who someone made a song w/ animation about, then you should also know that the rumors that had circulated about her chat "encouraging her to do it" and "being full of perverts" were a total myth. I just found the chat log, and every single message was worried and asking her to return to her room - there was like one creep who made a couple suggestive comments near the start but stopped when things turned serious.

Just a minor faith-in-humanity fix that a small number of people (probably not even anyone here, but oh well) need to hear, because the event plus the awful rumors are something that could really stick with a person, but in reality her viewers definitely wanted her to remain safe.

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

good morning

reading stories about people that committed suicide is weird, because on one hand they're deeply disturbing, but on the other, they just pull you in. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I assure you the suicide one (which I already knew about) was not even a tenth as disturbing as the abuse stories. But sure, morbid curiosity draws people to lots of things they're better off avoiding

Exactly. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

In other news, Vsauce is... still Vsauce

I want him to do ladders vs step ladders 

I saw that phia got nominated for vr social influencer of the year. I voted for her. 

Ramble ensues about abandonment, forgiveness, and growing as a person in my life 

I feel weird. Phia was a friend once upon a time, and now? She's basically a stranger. My run in with her last year kicked off a landslide of all too similar scenarios, and I think that maybe, just maybe, the last one was the final one, but I can't be sure. Over a year and a half later, I still feel bad about the whole phia situation. I wonder where I'd be now had I handled things differently.

Worse yet, I have no one to blame but myself. If given the chance to leave things as they are, or just never have met phia, I'd leave things the way they are. I grew a lot from that experience, but I have trouble understanding that it's too late for apologies and forgiveness. 

The salt in the wound is the connection phia has with some friends of mine. Off the top of my head, there's kaleido system, who did a whole interview with phia. I remember I had told phia that I was plural, and explained to her what a tulpa system was. I hope she doesn't view tulpamancy through a negative lense, or think that I was being insensitive to people with DID. 

I don't know if I'll ever be forgiven. I don't know that if I ever get some acclaim to my name in the VR community, Phia will go on to list the terrible things I had said years ago. I want to say sorry, but I can't. Would she even accept an apology? Would she even care? She's borderline famous. I'm a no-name vtuber that can barely turn out 3 viewers. I have no clue what I'm doing and, at first glance, am the same person I was almost two years ago. 

Why does it even matter if she doesn't like me? The only thought I can come to is, "I need closure". It's as though, I need some sort of confirmation from the person I originally wronged that I'm a better person. A fear remains, constantly, that I'm going to keep messing up, and people will keep leaving me. I think last year really developed my abandonment issues/anxiety into what they are today, or at very least put them into focus. The last incident was, what, early march? It arguably hit just a bit lighter than the incident with phia. I've come close one time after, but I was able to learn from my errors, thank god. But what if it happens again? What if I cultivate and become invested in a friendship, just for it to all crumble into pieces? I'm not a good person. I don't think I can say that I am after last year. But I want to be a better person. I want to say that I've learned from my mistakes, but how can I say that? How can I say that I'm a better person? The best judge of your character is other people. I want to be forgiven, but despite my best attempts, I'm denied forgiveness. Does that mean I haven't changed? That I'm just as bad of a person as I was a year ago? I pray not. I don't think so, but even as I'm typing this, I wonder, "have I changed? Or am I the same bratty, inconsiderate, selfish, narcissistic, transphobic, insensitive, cocky, arrogant, unempathetic, and manipulative shit stain of a person I was just over a year ago?" I really, really, hope not, but the lack of forgiveness from, well, anyone I've hurt is dissuading. But what can I expect? A year isn't a lot of time. 

I think one of the reasons in particular I feel so bad about the phia situation is because I feel like I owe her. She taught one something that I old dear to this day; In life, if you have a goal, you can do it, no matter what. There is always a way to further that goal, always, you just need to find it and be willing to do the hard work. It's such a simple philosophy, but it's served as a shining beacon of motivation and resolve for me this past year and a half. I feel like I owe her, for her teaching me something that is now one of my core beliefs. Yet, using that very same philosophy, if I want forgiveness, I need to work for it. How? Prove I'm a better person. Do the things people said I couldn't for one reason or another, that I couldn't do that time ago, and show with my actions that I've matured and grown up. Ironically one of my greatest fears to phia specifically, that she'll tarnish my name, is something I may very well have to confront if I want to be forgiven. To go from being a hopeless no-name, to a known, respected, and honorable member of the VR community. To stand on equal footing with phia, lay down my pride, and apologize. It's a goal I have anyways, might as well kill two birds with one stone, right? I can't think of a way to actually get phia to even listen to me besides getting a reputation of my own. This time, though, let's hope it's a positive one. 

I'm working to be a better person. I've made too many mistakes, and burned too many bridges. I want to change. On that note, it's pretty clear to me that I don't know when I'm doing things wrong, so please, to those of you reading this, do me a favor: If I'm messing up socially, tell me, because odds are, I have no clue what I'm doing. I'd far rather a rude "you're being an asshole" than just silent judging. So yeah. Thank you kindly.