[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I don't know who this Phia person is or what you've done to her, but I hope that you are able to prove to yourself that you are a better person, or, failing that, prove to yourself your flaws and how to mend them

I am not certain that other people are necessarily all that good at judging you either. obviously, a neutral third party would have less bias with regards to how they interpret information about you, but they will also have significantly less information on you, and therefor a higher chance of the information itself being biased. the only way to truly know yourself is to be able to tell the difference between reasons and retrospective justifications, to be able to put aside your pride and admit when you are wrong, and to be able to consider potentially relevant information that you do not know. to be able to fully, perfectly do this may be an impossible ideal, but some approximation is certainly possible, and tulpas are very helpful for it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I don't know who this Phia person is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMMBpWfWUd3xlcOxrot_neA 

4 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

the only way to truly know yourself is to be able to tell the difference between reasons and retrospective justifications, to be able to put aside your pride and admit when you are wrong, and to be able to consider potentially relevant information that you do not know. to be able to fully, perfectly do this may be an impossible ideal, but some approximation is certainly possible, and tulpas are very helpful for it

I agree. My system has indeed helped me greatly with just that. I understand that a neutral third party would be bets suited for judging my or anyone else's character, but for some reason, I want to hear from the people I've wronged myself, that I'm a better person. At the end of the day, only I can judge myself. I know this, yet I seemingly don't trust myself, and so I delegate that power to others, when in reality only I can wield it. The brain is a silly thing, isn't it? 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I fully understand the desire for closure, and it is true that if someone who you previously wronged and who thought that you were a bad person changes their mind about you then that is a very good sign, but my point was that that is not the only sign that you can use to disprove to yourself that you are a bad person, and that therefor you should neither beat yourself up over not being able to make things up to those you have wronged nor should you try to force them to interact with you if they are trying to avoid you

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I understand. Thank you. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

ikr?

the fuck even is a flip flapper 

Yelling "Flip flapping!" is how the characters in Flip Flappers let go of their... uh, I forget the best word, inhibitions? in order to enable their power over the Pure Illusion world, I think. Something like that, I haven't actually watched the show. I guess it's sort of like being in a lucid dream and accepting that it's not real and that you have control over it, but anime

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Flip flapping is a necessary strategy if you ever plan to win at Pinball. If you don't flip the flippers, well I don't know what your plan is (shake the table?).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I never understood as a kid why Space Cadet Pinball had buttons to shake the machine, but if you did it too much it'd just lock everything and you'd lose.

I mean, I'm not 100% sure now either, but I think it's for if the ball gets stuck, and like a 0.01% chance it could be used to manipulate the ball on purpose

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.