[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Tiny rabbit is tiny.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would've made it bigger if I could've

But it was just a stand-in for a post because I decided against saying any of the other things on my mind

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I stayed up far too late, so why did my body make me wake up this early?

good morning

2 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Would've made it bigger if I could've

you could've just increased the font size

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

🐰

Thank you for this knowledge, Bre

---

Just finished putting **Lucilyn:** at the start of every few messages she sent on the Discord a while ago... Seven pages worth. That wasn't fun

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

last night I started hallucinating. not imposition; completely uncontrolled hallucinations. it was quite similar to things that I had seen while on LSD. I think, perhaps, there are two kinds of positive hallucinations. there are hallucinations where your brain forces itself to sense something with no relation to stimulus, which is what I normally use for AR and VR imposition, and there are hallucinations that are more like extreme illusions, where the pattern recognition part of your brain goes crazy and explains a reality to the rest of your brain that is even more divergent from objective reality than normal, which is what I had with LSD and yesterday. to put a wrench in this theory though, ganzfeld seems like it should be the second kind, but I remember it feeling more like the first kind, and I couldn't tell you where the types of imposition other than AR and VR lie

-Me

How strange 

good morning 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Was there uh, any particular reason for you hallucinating?

Edit: Ah whatever, I don't feel like waiting

Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder

One study found that 60 percent of 2,455 hallucinogen users who took a self-reported survey on the drug information site erowid.org reported experiencing some kind of visual phenomena, similar to those induced by hallucinogens, when they had been drug-free for at least three days. A lesser number, 4 percent of respondents, found this significantly distressing. The study found LSD to be the most statistically robust predicator of unusual visual experiences, compared to other drugs the survey asked about, like pot, mushrooms and salvia. HPPD is primarily an LSD-related phenomenon, though it’s also been reported with MDMA use.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-08/fyi-can-acid-trip-really-give-you-flashbacks/

And this is just one of the many reasons I'm staying 100% drug-free. Primarily my own interest in remaining as close to consensus reality as possible at all times, but not really a lesser reason - randomly getting "totally fine not negative or anything" hallucinations while driving, or something like while taking a test or even just while socializing, is not something I'd ever sign up for.

Edited by Luminesce

there was no obvious reason why I was hallucinating, though I will note that it started just as I was getting ready to go to sleep, and sometimes getting ready to go to sleep. I would have to refamiliarize myself with information on flashbacks to be certain if it was one or not, but based on my somewhat fuzzy memory, I don't think that my experience was consistent with what I have read about it. it certainly wasn't HPPD, since it wasn't in any way disorderly and was, if anything, mildly pleasant. it did, briefly, make me a bit concerned that I could be developing schizophrenia (I wouldn't have been concerned if it was just the hallucinations, but I also have other risk factors such as my age, the fact that I am ambidextrous, and (possibly, though I don't know if this is an actual risk factor) the fact that I was able to get so good at imposition), but since I don't have any other symptoms, I decided that it wasn't worth worrying about, especially since I know that they are people (I think I heard it was estimated 5% of the population) who have non disorderly hallucinations

I am somewhat skeptical of how representative the results of that survey are btw, since likelihood of getting flashbacks positively correlates with the number to times one has used hallucinogens, and I imagine people taking a survey on this drug information site might be more likely to be serial users of drugs than one time users of drugs like myself

-Me

On the note of LSD and hallucinogens in general, stay away from them, because they can cause hallucinations even decades after you did it :P I think HPPD is the term, though tbh I'd need to check my source on the exact timeframe of things. I don't think I've heard HPPD before, which is weird, because I had like an entire unit last year in police academy dedicated to the long-term effects of drugs and what I now know as HPPD was something we heavily covered. How odd. 

That probs made little sense so I apologize lol. Stay safe, don't do drugs, weed and vape are still dangerous and addictive, be aware of what meds and such you take and your doctor's prescribe, etc. etc. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

You just said exactly what I did, lol