[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I know, I was trying to give my two cents but I didn't wanna quote specific things bc that takes too long and I'm in class trying to play attention but haha adhd go brrrrr

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the dangers of some drugs are vastly overstated for some, and understated for others. do your own research if you want to know the truth. I would never consume an effective amount of alcohol if I can avoid it, but I am quite willing to do LSD

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Ah yes, I agree with doing your research. Drugs can indeed be overstated in their danger, but while I hate to be "that guy", often times the truth is scarier than the myths. Good rule of thumb? Don't do illicit drugs. That's that. Especially not LSD, Bre. Just... trust me on that one. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Before Bre lectures you, LSD is generally considered to be one of the safer hallucinogens for its potency

Also, alcohol is absolutely on my "no drugs" list, though ibuprofen for headaches/pain isn't

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

🤨 that goes against what I've learned (LCD being one of the safer hallucinogens, I mean) but oh well, maybe bre will have some insightful sources for me. 

How come alcohol is on your no drugs list? 

There's a line that should be drawn between drugs typically considered "illicit" and over-the-counter, off-the-shelf, and prescription drugs. I'm not saying taking a tylenol is going to kill you, or using prescription 2% hydrocortisone is going to make your skin melt or something lmao 

I am often very confident in my own judgements about the world. even more so when I have done extensive research, as I have with LSD. even more so when I have personally verified it, as I have with LSD. your personal advice, lacking any evidence or reasoning to back it up, does little to convince me that I shouldn't do LSD. imo, the biggest danger with LSD has nothing to do with the inherent properties as a psychoactive substance and everything to do with it's extrinsic social properties, namely, it's illegality

I really am curious what you think LSD does though, Ice, if you are so wary of it

ibuprofen is pretty safe, but I still prefer to avoid taking it. I can deal with pain via psychological means completely risk free most of the time, so I prefer to do that. I have had to take it recently though, because I got my wisdom teeth removed and ibuprofen can also lower swelling, and also because one time I mistakenly used a technique which made pain not hurt, but also made it a lot harder to ignore, while I was trying to go to sleep, and so, while I was not hurting, I was also unable to go to sleep because the pain was too distracting

-Me

Many LSD users have, for lack of better word, flashbacks, and these can occur, as previously stated, up to decades after taking it. These "flashback hallucinations" have been reported to be random and terrifying. LSD is not addictive, this much is true, thank god, I think my main concern is the flashbacks, really. To be 100% honest, if it weren't for those, I'd probs try LSD myself. I'm generally speaking an advocate for the decriminalization of drugs, and this goes for LSD, too, but people should be aware of the consequences. 

take everything I am about to say with a grain of salt, because I learned it some time ago and am not bothering to fact check. flashbacks can be scary, but they are not always, just like how you can have a bad trip, but most people don't. furthermore, the vast majority of flashbacks aren't particularly disruptive, just a bit weird. with LSD, hallucinations aren't like "there is a purple-polka-doted elephant in my living room". most of the time they are like "I can see the walls gently expanding and contracting, like they're breathing", but some of the time they are like "inside the floor there is a door and inside the door there is a recursion of more and more doors, leading to infinite rooms". also, it is extremely uncommon to have a flashback after taking LSD just once, and it is even more extremely uncommon to have multiple flashbacks after taking LSD just once. it is quite common to have at least one flashback among people who have used LSD a lot, but it is less common for them to have a lot of flashbacks, and even less common than that to have HPPD

as I said, I am not bothering to cite my sources or fact check. right now I am very engrossed in a work of fiction that I am reading and I do not want to spend the time looking up sources. if you don't believe me, either content yourself with not believing me, or check things yourself

-Me

I'm disagreeing with you on that part about flashbacks being extremely unlikely but I'm also too busy to look for a source. As far as the flashbacks only sometimes being like a bad trip, not what I've heard, but maybe I'm wrong. I feel like there's something to be said though for having flashbacks years after a single dose and what that might imply about your brain but oh well we're both busy so yeah lol

flashbacks aren't extremely unlikely in an absolute sense, just that under certain conditions that are easy to be in

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me