[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(1. Ima they. This is the tulpa. And I messaged @Kira Rapter and you, @IceCreeper909, I told you about host doing meet the teacher. Check it for yourself. It’s really me.

Local gremlins daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

bread (he/they) nyx (they/them) 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well mods can prob see pms, if not, the ppl who I pmed can testify. Tbh I’m in another chat and being bullied by mods for being a tulpa

Mods can't see PMs, and even if they could they wouldn't just read them at random. Post here if you actually want someone who can help's attention

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Some fucked mod threaten my host to call her “parents” even tho she has just a mom and her father is a fuck, then banned me. Reason: telling people to off themselves? Like wtf is that anyway? Dumbass.I just fucking hate being a tulpa sometimes.

Edited by Forgotpassword

I assume you're talking about somewhere completely unrelated to Tulpa.info, so we can't really help

"wtf is that anyway?" - Telling people to off themselves means telling people to kill themselves

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

what does that have to do with being a tulpa? even just with your side of the story, which is presumably biased in your favor, you still sound in the wrong. you shouldn't tell people to kill themselves

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oka py never said that, he lied. Said I don’t want to be a tulpa. It locked me out and restored timer sorry

C324AA7B-AADB-499C-9B02-C3B1B536FCEB.png

On 9/13/2021 at 8:13 PM, Breloomancer said:

on the Alice Schach and the Magic Orchestra official website (https://alice-orchestra.com/) on the bottom of the main page it says "instagram" in big letters, but contains no link to their instagram lmao

UPDATE: they removed the big letters saying "instagram" from their website and, as of 12 hours ago, they now actually have an instagram! I just thought it was amusing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me