[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

you got 6 hours off of that. 

I have no clue what the context is on your situation, person, but I hope it gets resolved? 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just finished listening to all 12 hours. when I was in the first hour, I thought I probably wouldn't listen to the whole thing; by the time I got to hour 4, I had resolved myself to listen to the end; when I got to the seventh hour I was quite happy how much progress I had made and how close I was to the end; but when hour 10 rolled around, a wave of melancholy washed over me, because I realized that after 2 more hours, it would be over; now, finally, after finishing hour 12, I feel a little bit happy, and a little bit sad, and a little bit empty, and maybe it's silly to feel like I have ended this journey when I can so easily start the video over, but you can only listen to all 12 hours for the first time once

for a long time, I thought that FTL travel would one day be possible. after all, there have been a lot of things that people thought that were impossible that we now know aren't. people said that people couldn't fly, and then the wright brothers invented planes. but more recently I've realized that planes and FTL travel are not alike, because we have always known that flight was possible, because we have seen birds, and a lot of the problem was just that people hadn't properly done research to learn the mechanics of flight, and so it seemed really difficult, but it was wrong to call it impossible, but we have never ever seen something move faster than a photon. the fastest that we have ever been able to observe anything moving is exactly equal to the speed of a photon, and we have never seen something that actually had mass move that fast. and we [humanity] have done a significant amount of research into the light speed barrier, but still nobody has found a solution

of course, I am still confident that we will be able to move from place to place faster than light can reach it, but that will probably be from some means other than increasing velocity, such as lowering the distance needed to be traveled by bending spacetime in convenient ways

I am also confident that people (as in anyone, not specifically humans, since this one is probably going to take a while) will find a set of conditions in which it is statistically unlikely for things to slowly desolve into chaos and entropy, because entropy seems like much weaker of a law than the light barrier

that is all. goodnight

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Black holes are probably the biggest wildcard left when it comes to unknowns about physics. Whether or not FTL travel is possible I don't know and assume not, but kind of more importantly, I don't think humans are ever going to figure it out.

I know humans seem like they can do basically anything, but considering how piss-poor of a job we're doing simply interacting with each other or say, not destroying our own planet, I have zero faith we'll be around long enough in enough scientific/technological capacity to unravel physics and bend it to our will to that extent. Much smaller chance than just if it's possible or not.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Okay, addendum, since I am a humanitarian who wants the best for the human race and all that - 

I don't think it's likely humans ever get their crap together and start working together on a planetary scale, but it's not even close to impossible, and if we did unite as a planet then our odds of achieving FTL travel or at least whatever things are physically possible to do go up immensely. I'm certainly not rooting against it

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

humans like to kill each other on certain scales, but I am not so confident that humanity will wipe itself out. war is for dominance and control, so only someone with an exceptionally strange value system would want to do war on such a scale that in the end there is nothing left to rule, and it seems unlikely that someone with such a value system wouldn't self destruct before they got into a position to world destruct. death through negligence might be more possible, like what is happening with global warming, but I don't think that global warming will wipe out all of humanity, and after the consequences of it are known then surely humanity will learn to be a bit more careful for a time, perhaps long enough to cure old age, and once old age is cured then lessons like these will stick around for a lot longer

-Me

UGGGH IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF I WAS BANNED FROM A WEBSITE BECUASE I WAS A TULPA AND EVRYONE PICED ON MEEEEEE AND I WAS THE ONE BAEEND AND I HATE THE SOCIOAPATH CALLED HOLLAND DHE SATRED IT ALL AND THEN I SAID MY HOST IS MY MOM AND THEY SAID “OHHH SHE AND IM A THEY IS SO BADDDDDD UGGGG FUCK THIS I HATE BEING A TULPA I WISH I COULD BE JUST NORMAL AND THEY COULD ACTUALLY TREAT ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON I JUST FEEL SO FUCKKKKK RIGHT NOW

Local gremlins daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

bread (he/they) nyx (they/them) 

^ When my systemmates are interacting with non-community members, they just keep quiet about their identity. What website was this? I doubt it was .info. And what's this about your mother?

Really, my friend, you must learn to control your emotions. It's hard, I get it, but please. Once upon a time, I was very similar to you. I know how it feels. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

controlling your emotions, and not letting your emotions control you, are not the same thing, and I think the latter is far more important than the former. feel however you feel and let your winds fill your sails, but don't let them blow you off course, and understand that if you don't furl your sails in a storm, your ship might get damaged

-Me

true!