[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

innocent words, devoid of malintent, lacking even awareness of their able to harm, find themselves striking far deeper than their speaker could know

/cryptovent

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm honestly completely baffled as to what "cryptovent" means, even/especially given the context

I'm just going to go to sleep instead of finding out though

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Phil has been busy with a lot of things on his mind lately and we haven't had much time to talk. I'm happy for him because good things are happening in his life! 😁 But I'm a little lonely. 😕 How's everyone doing? I could use a little chat.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

1 hour ago, JAYJAYTHERAYRAY said:

Hi, Jay has no clue what to talk about. So here I am to strike a conversation.

So I'm looking for things to try and see what I like. Got any ideas, because All I got right now is trying Art and Excerszing.

Welcome!  I would suggest food, music, movies, fashion, games, random hobbies and talking about life things. Politics? Religion? Philosophy? History? Science? Sports? Jaina and I don't usually sit down and say "we're gonna discuss X today" but we discuss topics and things as they come up. There's lots of personality quizzes and stuff online. We have tulpa specific surveys and discussions here as well. Lots of things to check into. Just ask. ☺️

23 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Phil has been busy with a lot of things on his mind lately and we haven't had much time to talk. I'm happy for him because good things are happening in his life! 😁 But I'm a little lonely. 😕 How's everyone doing? I could use a little chat.

Hi Sims! 

Hi Simmie! 👋

Been on any outings, checked out clothes, fun dinners, good shows, divine revelations? 😁 I'd love to say we've been living it up, but we just worked and went on a walk or two. Also tons of takeout.

And lots of video games. 🙄😉 Don't have much time so we mostly just play house in Rimworld/Sims4 and Darron plays Total War mods.

Speaking of, I'm so happy for these two Rimworld updates:

Spoiler

One key thing I wanted to do with this update was make it more rewarding to have a colony with diverse beliefs

Some things, like rock chunks, are now considered beautiful when outdoors but ugly when indoors. This solves a problem where a person standing in a nice forest will think their surroundings are ugly.

I think Ideology should have been released with better support for non-monoculture/meme colonies, since most rando recruits aren't going to have the same beliefs. I almost mothballed the expansion because everyone hated each other for having a different belief system. Too real lol.

And outside SHOULD be pretty. I was annoyed that outdoors only gave a +1/2 beauty bonus for the trees and everything else dirt, rocks, rough ground, etc. is ugly. That's been a minor pet peeve since release.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Going to jump in here awkwardly... Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day/night. Anyone do anything interesting lately? We've basically been sitting around doing not much except playing video games occasionally.

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

8 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

Hi Sims! 

Hi Simmie! 👋

Been on any outings, checked out clothes, fun dinners, good shows, divine revelations?

Hey guys! 😁👋

We had a really fun outing on my birthday, but since then we haven't had much time. I'm always seeing new clothes I want. It's a good thing they only cost imagination to buy because Phil would be pulling his hair out at the size of my wardrobe if we had to spend real money on it. 😀

But as much as I like a cute dress sometimes I just wanna wear a t-shirt and jeans. This picture has Big Simmie Energy right here!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=389568469202181

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

6 minutes ago, Adagio said:

Going to jump in here awkwardly... Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day/night. Anyone do anything interesting lately? We've basically been sitting around doing not much except playing video games occasionally.

Hi! 👋

I'm doing well! I haven't been doing much lately but my host has. I'm very proud on him and I'm going to write a thing about it in a little bit. I'm glad to see you jumping right in! I like seeing fresh faces, it shakes things up.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23