[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

neat. have fun! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but of course

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Looking forward to this one. Didn't think Dune would make a resurgence. Glad it did though.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Our friends and us took a 2 day break from the game we're playing, and in that time I played some Smash Ultimate, though I really learned Sora by fighting like a hundred rather than playing him.

So I guess for reference for anyone who keeps up with Ultimate, our main Zelda is at around 5.1million GSP right now. However, that's with zero Phantom Knight use, and not using her B reflector as an attack since it tends to annoy people as it's a free interrupt and hit, with its invincibility and coming out so fast. Since the phantom knight is some zeldas' literal entire game plan, it's not hard to imagine we'd be significantly higher up if we used it and her neutral B.

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Good for you, Flan. 

I wonder if that's some unironic use of "good for you" like Bre does, or if you're being a little salty about having lower GSP or something lol. With how much Smash we've played over our entire life, along with watching tons of competitive and analyzing gameplay, there's no excuse for us not being in Elite Smash or just outside of it (~9million). It's just our refusal to research and practice things beyond our own means of figuring out, both because that's how we enjoy games and because we don't want to become unable to play with our friends and brother who are definitely not very good (probably 1.5-2m GSP)

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

I don't like smash online, and I know full well that my play online and in person varies greatly. Online I get tilted a lot more easily, and I fall for cheap tricks, but in person, it's just... different. It's hard to describe, but I'm sure you know what I mean. 

Oh yeah, Smash online can be miserable. We almost quit a few weeks ago after a second session of running into all the most toxic playstyles the game has to offer. We're incredibly stubborn, though - so I ended up playing more recently stuck with the mindset that if anyone plays cheap or unfun, it's on me to simply be better than them and show them that doesn't work.

It's rough. But yeah, Online is not for everyone. We start every fight with "Good luck, have fun!" and end most of them with "Good fight!" though, to spread a bit of positivity.

Edited by Flandre

Yeah. I have a hard time figuring out counterplay to cheap things in general. That and, if you play very rushdown or a complete zoner, I have no clue how to deal with you. If you're in the middle, I have a much easier time. I wish I was better, but tournaments only happen so often, weren't happening for a long while, and are expensive, and my friends irl that play smash aren't very good. Playing arenas with close friends on a discord vc is a decent substitute, I must say, but if you really get off on the psychological warfare that can only be achieved in person, which I do a surprising amount of, it becomes a lot harder. I'm decent at winning the mental game, in person. Y'know? 😅