[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

6 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I now have a boyfriend 

and, related, 

I now have a date for my school's homecoming dance 

go me 😎

congratulations!

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Flandre said:

New (.5) Touhou game is out, and Flandre appears to be not only in it but also playable, so that's interesting. We'll know more by later today though.

WAIT REALLY

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I'm almost done with my coordinate point representation of my language. once it is finished, it would be possible to map out the complete semantic network onto a recursive, non-finite dimensional graph, and you could draw clauses like a curvy line connecting multiple individual points

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me

Sorry, I forgot to specify that Touhou 17.5 only released 200 physical discs for the moment, and isn't actually available to play for most people yet. The Steam release and more physical copies will come out later.

Also, there's some potentially MASSIVELY important lore implications for Flandre in this game, but there's not much information because nearly no one's played the game and even less speak Japanese, so it's just driving me crazy.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

On 9/22/2021 at 9:14 AM, Luminesce said:

We haven't heard from @jean-luc in a long time, hope he's doing alright

I'm still alive.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Lucilyn said:

nope

'cus @jean-luc's site has been down for like a few months again, seems like he only makes it work for like 1 month every time someone @'s him and then it goes down again

https://stats.jean-luc.org/

I feel like a dagger of truth has been driven straight into my heart.

The way I (stupidly) designed the script, it fills up a lot of storage, and it was running on my VPS with 25GB and other things on it. I'd run it, it'd fill, I'd delete everything and promise myself I'd fix it tomorrow. Someone other than me would really be better running it, but no one's come forward.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, IceCreeper909 said:

has @jean-lucfixed his site yet 

Soon

On 9/16/2021 at 1:24 PM, Breloomancer said:

the mods better not be able to see PMs. I mean, they're called "private messages", and if the mods can see them, then they're not private. I would be very surprised if it turned out that mods could see them, and then I would be equally appalled

Dunno if this was said already (forgive me if it's not really practical to go through every post in the past 2 months), but Admins can see PMs (still Pleeb and Goopi? Haven't kept up to date). It's not feasible to make it impossible for admins to see PMs. If you want really private messages, use Signal.

What else did I miss while I was gone? @Luminesce how's the lucid dreaming going?

Edited by jean-luc

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

he has returned!

5 minutes ago, jean-luc said:

Dunno if this was said already (forgive me if it's not really practical to go through every post in the past 2 months), but Admins can see PMs (still Pleeb and Goopi? Haven't kept up to date). It's not feasible to make it impossible for admins to see PMs. If you want really private messages, use Signal.

I see. I guess I'll be careful with what I say in PMs then. not that I distrust the admins, but I'd rather not have to trust anyone

-Me

*drops prostrate* I am unworthy *bowing noises*

Welcome back.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

41 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

*drops prostrate* I am unworthy *bowing noises*

Welcome back.

Unworthy?? You're a mod! xD

Glad my reputation precedes me.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc