[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Except I've heard countless people describe League as the most toxic community they've ever seen (in in-game terms anyway), so it's not exactly a rare opinion. My experience with League wasn't nearly as bad as late-Overwatch was, but I found it amazing that people managed to be toxic in Player Vs Bots matches, and my friends who played only told worse stories from PvP

Deep Rock is just my best recommendation for a far more fun game that still has the social aspect, skill and playtime to it, since it's hardly fair to recommend leaving League for a singleplayer game or something that can't match the same highs.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

k

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Yakuza 0 is a 10/10 game

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

true

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

League causes me immense stress and I've had awful experience with toxic teammates being mean and bringing me to near tears, but how else am I going to be a shy Scottish dryad 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Also sucks when you are playing your favorite champion who is your main and has highest points with and then you see someone say "You're the worst Akali I've ever seen". I quit playing for months after that

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

oof

Man, literally everyone is mentioning the characters as the half-joking reason they want to stick with League, and even for me the main draw was the characters. Maybe we've found the secret to why non-toxic people stick to LoL

Have you considered Deep Rock Galactic, TB? You probably wouldn't understand until you've played for a bit, but the comradery with random people but with no obligation to stay in contact with them after has been very fulfilling for me, and I'm at 250 hours and not even close to feeling done with the game so

Edited by Luminesce

stop this ad 

I never got a response from TB, who just confirmed League has been as awful to them as I expected