[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

when thinking about games that you are going to pay money for, one of me top considerations in order to get the most enjoyment for my money is always replayability. rougelikes and turn based strategies are often good for that. primarily story driven games are often really bad for replayability unless it has a branching story path or something, so even if there is a story focused game that is supposed to be awesome and that I would probably really enjoy, I still generally don't buy it. ya know, there are tons of good books available on the internet archive for free

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea unless there is heavy support for gimmick playthroughs or differing substantial content, story games are one trick ponies.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

when I played DDLC, it totally blew my mind to shit and I was obsessed with it for like a year, but I only ever played the game twice. of course, that was totally worth it because it was free, but you get my point

-Me

Same for me with Undertale, I played it twice, then through Twitch Plays Undertale once, and then I played the first third of the game blindfolded in a skype call, which was really all the playtime I could get out of it. Though I've played the Sans fight online a few times for fun

@TB You have Divinity (OS2 I assume) and Slime Rancher and you haven't even played them?? Lucilyn would be so jealous you get to play Slime Rancher for the first time still, she spent a lot of time finishing all the new content in it recently. And Div:OS2 is just super fun, I dunno. You can make custom characters and use a trick to play with them all at once (opening the game 4x with the .exe and joining yourself, then closing the three extra windows to gain control of all the characters in one - or just play the game normally with the story companions who are also great), which I did to play with my tulpas once, though after like an hour we were really disoriented from repeatedly switching too fast lol.

I didn't even know Deep Rock was on sale, but it's a 10/10 game so it's worth whatever it costs to me. I have Steam money right now since I just sold an old expensive item in TF2 for twice what I bought it for years ago, so I could buy it for you if you wanted, but it would be good to know if you even liked it first. Or like, that it runs on your computer, etc.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I got them to play with rena since you recommended them, but idk what is wrong with me. I never got around to trying them for some reason even though I intended to. Deep rock sounds like maybe it would even be fun with my friend if I can convince him to play it if it is actually fun, but I'd like to try it first. I don't want you to use up money and it not work out for me. Idk how to try it out for free

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

when thinking about games that you are going to pay money for, one of me top considerations in order to get the most enjoyment for my money is always replayability. rougelikes and turn based strategies are often good for that. primarily story driven games are often really bad for replayability unless it has a branching story path or something, so even if there is a story focused game that is supposed to be awesome and that I would probably really enjoy, I still generally don't buy it. ya know, there are tons of good books available on the internet archive for free

A really good game that is a RPG Is Skyrim, my favorite game of all time and it has so many things to do. I have over 200 hrs in the game and i still haven't done half the stuff in it

and that isn't inclding the dlc stuff

Edited by JAYJAYTHERAYRAY

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail

Honestly if it's got a chance to get you away from League I'd say it's worth the risk, but first, the gameplay at least doesn't look unfun to you right? If you end up not liking it because you don't even like the core gameplay in the first place that'd be pretty dumb, and while trailers surely won't show you what a game is actually like to play, they should at least give you a vague idea before you try it yourself

The third trailer forward look representative, and the fifth is a guide for the classes, but the first two are for more recent updates and will be too complex for a beginner to understand

https://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'll ask my friend about it and see what they think. If they would like to play it me desire to do so would go up. They're asleep atm though

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

The game generally consists of choosing a class (after weapons/upgrades for them) and going into a mission with others or alone-while-waiting-for-others (the game really is not as fun alone, but the robot you get until someone else joins is very handy), and then digging through dirt patches into procedurally generated caves while collecting resources until you complete the mission's objective, and then activating the return drop pod and trekking your way back out on a (reasonable) time limit. Most missions have an objective other than just collecting minerals, though that's one too, and things can get pretty hairy once you're in the thick of it, which is generally where the fun and comradery come into play lol.

I really recommend leaving the matchmaking/public mode on, even if you're playing with a friend or two, as the game feels much more lively (and missions don't drag on as often) with four players. And if you can stomach LoL, you're unlikely to find anyone worse than you're used to, and the large majority of players are just looking to have fun since it is a co-op game after all. Also, I can join you for a while if you'd like help at any point.

Edited by Luminesce

Lumi is a deep rock galactic plant. he's infiltrated tulpa.info for all these years just so that now he can make us all buy deep rock galactic

-Me