[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I think he means get out. Go to a mall or something and idk walk around and go to shops that catch your fancy. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, by "even if it's just walking around" I meant anywhere, but I had in mind some sidewalks or trails or some such, not your yard. That's still better than being inside, but.. not by too much.

Walking around a town would be even better, looking at places, whatever. Hiking-type walking is good too

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

100% Agree with Lumi. Not only are walks and hikes good for your physical and metal health, they are also a great time to chat with Rena! My best conversations with Phil all happen when we're out taking walks.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Outside the house is a highway with no sidewalk that goes on for who knows how long and no place of interest to walk to. I guess I could walk along it but I'd have a lot of anxiety being so close to fast cars.

I guess I can walk up the like 45 degree incline into the forest next to the house too, but I always fear ticks. What are the chances of getting those? Also walking up such a continuous and steep uncleared path seems obnoxious as I'd be basically going through bushes

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I mean, walking through bushes would suck so I wouldn't do that, but is it really so dense there's no way to walk through whatsoever? And ticks aren't really the end of the world. They're sort of like mosquitos, harmless unless the ones in your area happen to carry a disease or something, which you could look up.

And pants go a long way for protecting your legs from bushes and all

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

If you're decently covered up you should be pretty safe from ticks and bugs, especially this time of year. But aren't there minor roads or side streets branching off from the highway?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Googled if ticks were dangerous in the state I think you live in, and it seems like there's been just a few hundred cases of Lyme disease over a 10 year period, which makes the odds of you getting it from a casual stroll every once in a while astronomically low

https://dhhr.wv.gov/campsafety/parents/publishingimages/tick/tick-lyme.jpg

Dunno how many diseases mosquitos have, but there were a couple thousand cases of West Nile in the US per year until recently, apparently it's down to like 500 a year the last few years. Which again makes the chances of you getting it astronomically low. Though I would still like to continue avoiding mosquito bites, ticks just seem extremely unlikely to cause a problem by comparison. Kinda gross though, I guess.

sometime I feel like I am just a passive observer as I watch my life spiral the toilet, but then I remember that really I'm a passive observer as I watch the whole world spiral the toilet, and it makes me feel...

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me