• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loool, after everything you've tried you're now on wellbutrin?

Understandably you expect some massive change from your experience, but for reference, wellbutrin is an actually sane anti-depressant/anti-anxiety/what have you, that does not make super-major changes to your brain chemistry to just mind control you.

For my mom and brother, it just helps them not have crippling anxiety, without any other huge effects like most antidepressants. For me, I took it for about a year and didn't notice any changes at all so I stopped taking it - but you know that I don't have crippling anxiety or depression or anything like that. So in my eyes, it just slowly helps someone's brain return to normalcy, but it's not going to cause some gigantic change in your brain and reshape your personality or something (which is probably why it didn't do anything for me but oh well). I was also told by therapist that I should give it 6 to 12 months to start seeing results, which in retrospect, makes your expectation for a day-one change kind of scary

Individual experience may vary though

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

That's weird. My doctor sounded like it can actually make anxiety worse and it is more so just for depression and energy. I took it before but it seemingly did nothing, but was hard to tell since it was started at the same time as other medications. I wanted to try it again and see if it works better a second time since effexor worked better a second time, and I am desperate for a medication to help with focus and staying on task and they refuse to prescribe adhd medication.

She told me I should notice energy effects immeidately, but that it could take up to a month to notice effects on depression. I wonder why your doctor says it takes 6 to 12 months to see results? That seems insane. It was prescribed to someone else taking sprovato with me too and it seemed to help them immediately.

I'm convinced doctors don't really know what these things do at all then.

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Well, it was "6 to 12 months before I should decide it wasn't doing anything and to stop taking it". Even at 10 months when I wanted to go off it he said that I probably shouldn't yet, though

I'm unsure on how long results took for my brother who does very poorly on no medication, I assume it must've been less than a month

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Oh

I wonder why it helps them with anxiety. I couldn't find reviews for it relating to anxiety and only depression. I hope it helps my anxiety somehow

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It helps my mom with anxiety and my brother with depression. I assume my brother's depression and anxiety are related, though he clearly still has anxiety and depression to a lesser extent still

I haven't eaten in a long time

Taquitos time

I'm trying to write a story about the fundamental truths, falses, and meaninglesses of the world. I hope that I figure out what those things are before I finish writing it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Human history has taught me that "stories" are more valuable and viable in a Darwinian sense than pure, objective data. If such a thing can be measured by a human being. Subjective observation is much easier to acquire and has a better cost v benefit ratio for the purposes of most people. Also why do something yourself when someone else you trust can do the same thing for you? The entertainment value of dramatized stories gives them more entropic resilience than dry data in people's memory. Compare a young adult novel to a scientific paper one day and ask yourself which would sell quicker in a Barnes and Noble bookstore? 

I'm playing Devil's Advocate to explain why people stick to subjectivity.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]