• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I prefer my actionable information to be supported by studies rather than ~culture, though

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Finding some foods/snacks to eat that are good satiation (especially high protein) but low calories

Pickles and olives are pretty good, but I'm not a huge fan of the vegetables you can actually snack on like carrots. I need something like that to replace chips, but I dunno

Gonna try some of those small sweet pickles, I remember them being pretty good

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

olives are good for satiation? we have those. maybe I should eat some. I can't stop eating. might not work because I am not eating from hunger

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I just said that at complete random because I ate a can of olives a few months ago that were an alright amount of food for not that many calories, but I wasn't trying to give nutrition advice

Pickles on the other hand I literally just found out are "0 calories" lol. I know things like celery can be "0 calories" because they're harder to digest than what they're worth in calories, but pickles I did not expect. That's why I'm going to get some of those small sweet pickles because I recall them being less acidic (or "basic" or whatever) and maybe slightly more appealing as a snack.

I don't think olives are a particularly special food, compared to stuff like peanuts and all that. But I mean, if you feel like eating some canned olives, you could certainly do worse lol

I just ate a plate of pickled olives

Olives are really good but become worse with each bite

I spelled bite as bight first

I maybe have more energy than normal, which isn't very much right now but I haven't had any caffeine.

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Caffeine doesn't even do anything for me. Only things that affect my mood/energy like that are music, and knowing I'm getting good food soon in conjunction with having no responsibilities in the near future (lol, but true)

caffeine doesn't affect one of my friend's either, but affects my other friend way too much

For me it is just average I think. It gives me some energy and mood boost, but it depends how much I've consumed lately. The effect diminishes if I've had a lot of it for extended period. The worst withdrawals I'll have is just mild tiredness and maybe a mild headache and lower motivation

My friend gets horrible withdrawals from it

I really don't think I used to think about food this much. Now I want jelly donuts or creme filled donuts or chocolate filled donuts

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Hmmm.

Junk food and other high-calorie, high-sugar foods are pretty much antithetical to losing weight, but... If it's really such torture completely refraining from them, it's not like they'd actually kill you.

Perhaps, accounting for calories, you could schedule some sweets like that into your diet. Could even be as a reward, although then it might be more tempting to overeat with no regard to calories.

I'm sure you could find somewhere to fit such things into your diet, every once in a while. As long as it's a predetermined amount at a predetermined frequency, it shouldn't be a problem