Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning

If it was really so long ago that your metabolism was like that, it could've been changed naturally by puberty, though probably not if it was after you were 16 or so

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

My metabolism was like that up to being 22. It changed after I started taking medications, probably the anti psychotics like seroquel and zyprexa. It seemed to happen again after taking risperdal

My friend bought a scale recently and I tried it and was shockingly 170 lbs. So insane

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Oh, that's not so bad... unless you're somewhat short? At our height and build, up to 190 lbs would be considered healthy. We actually have no interest in going below 190 either, and if we happen to end up with particularly big muscles from working out, even as high as like 220 sounds fine. But I don't know if that could actually happen - while big muscles add weight, they also increase your metabolism, and since we have no interest in bulking up (eating a lot to get even bigger muscles) to do crazy deadlifts or competitions or something, we would presumably end up weighing less over time.

So our ~"short term" goal is losing around 20 lbs, but long-term we expect/hope to lose more from replacing a lot of fat with muscle and increasing our metabolism (while making sure to not eat any more than we already do)

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

170 is certainly overweight for people as short as say 5'2".

It seems, based on healthy weight range, that every 2 inches of height is worth about 10 lbs. So if someone was a foot shorter than us they should weigh 60 lbs less than us

(That doesn't mean your height in inches /2 times 10 is your healthy weight - there's some scaling at lower than 5'0" or higher than 6'4" - just that comparing between heights in that range, 2 inches equates to about 10 lbs)

Edited by Flandre

lol

though I am about 5'7" I think but it has been a long time since I measured myself

My stomach used to be flat but now it is big and I feel like a hunk of lead. It certainly doesn't feel healthy to be this weight. Being 120 felt really healthy though

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Yeah, random google search says your healthy weight range is roughly 120 to 155 lbs. 170 is still not that bad overall (it could be far worse, and many people are), but if you were previously at the very lowest healthy weight, the difference will definitely feel huge

bmi is generally a pretty accurate indicator of health for people at your hight, although it's still possible to have funky body composition. but unless you're super buff, you're probably a bit overweight

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me