[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

it's really cold here. I forgot to bring a hat with me, and it felt like my ears would nearly freeze off in the short walk between the bus stop and my home

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are cold-resistant, yes. We prefer to be slightly cold generally, and are bothered by being somewhat warm, and will always prefer being cold over being hot.

I think it's less healthy to be in actual cold than actual heat for extended periods of time, though. So we'll still wear a hoodie if we go on a walk when it's really cold out. We're too lazy to ever put on a real big jacket though, let alone long sleeves and we don't even own non-shorts (but our legs don't get too cold even in sub-freezing temperatures generally)

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

your odds are much better of surviving extreme cold than extreme heat actually. you've probably heard the saying "you're not dead until you're warm and dead". people's natural body temperature isn't much lower than the temperature at which proteins and such start breaking down, so it's pretty easy to get hot enough that you'll die or receive lasing damage. but cold doesn't cause your body to break in the same way; you can get to a temperature where your body stops working properly without much difficulty, but the cold also wards off decomposition, so when given proper treatment, it's often possible to bring people back who've been exposed to even very extreme cold

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I didn't know there was a next page lol, and I edited my last post. Not sure if it was before or after these posts

I haven't worn shorts since I was like 10.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Good to know @ cold stuff

Sometimes we want to ask "Who should I switch with?" here just for a random answer, but we did that once and realized it's kind of weird to have someone just say one of us, you know?

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Sylvia is not eligible for switching. She's not a tulpa, and she doesn't have the kind of development required to switch (and she's not intended to)