Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's innocent children going on a whimsical adventure but it gets dark fast

It's so adorable but then it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I didn't realize that you were talking about blood wash. blood wash isn't really all that bad. I liked the parts where you were just doing your laundry, before any of the murder happens. I think that that's the scariest, or at least the creepiest, because it's a lot more like something that you might actually experience, while going through a labyrinthine laundromat while chased by a serial killer is much more unlikely

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yeah I agree

It's just the concept is cartoonishly horrifying and so is what happens in made in abyss movie 3, but it is depicted more seriously and less campily, but has tendency to bounce back to fun and cool it seems. I enjoyed the movie a lot. I think my emotions are kind of broken because my reaction to a lot of the saddest or most twisted parts was to laugh lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

20 minutes ago, TB said:

Made in Abyss Dawn of the Deep Soul

Have you seen them?

We watched the Nanachi-having episodes, and read ahead on the wiki about what comes later

Mitty scene would be bad enough on its own for me to say that, but it stays pretty bad going forward

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

The movie is pretty visually appealing, it wants to inspire a lot of ideas in me. I will probably watch through it again sometimes and take screenshots

I'm painting!

bed

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

When you're counting your calories, you really notice how easy certain foods make it to go way over all of a sudden

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

If no one else is around, you can do anything, including declaring the room you're in to contain 51+ people (based on a true story involving Congress).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.