• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I go to bed at 7 though and wake up at like 3 or 4, I just can't resist sleeping more, usually until or just before sunrise so like 6 or 7. Then most days I am compelled to take a nap around 10 or 11 for a couple hours. I didn't today though

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

14 hours is too much for anyone without a super severe disorder, 12 hours is basically too much for anyone, 10 hours is too much but perhaps acceptable

Exceptions made for making up lost sleep in the previous day or two

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Mixture of waking up before the sun comes up feels crappy and also not looking forward to the start of the day so I dread it and keep sleeping until I feel I really had to get up. Then I guess I eat too much and need to nap

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

We struggle a lot with getting up after 7-8 hours too. We feel less tired, but that we very strongly want to go back to sleep, and then after 9 hours it's just downhill pure tiredness. Usually we get up at 10.5-11 hours of sleep because we either can't sleep anymore or feel too crappy to stay in bed, but I think we would benefit a lot from at least forcing ourselves to get up after 9 hours of sleep each day

Also I'm going to switch with Lucilyn now, so goodbye for a while

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Roasted how? It's hard to be in the right talking down on someone who just wants to improve, unless you're not referring to the artists you PM'd