• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They gave me a pretty harsh but not mean critique, it is just true. I'm not actually that good lol

I also am incredibly inconsistent. My drawings confuse him because some will look 2 years more advanced than others

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

My favorite thing about your art is the expression in the subject's face. They always seem to convey some kind of emotion that I can't describe in words but I somehow know exactly what it is.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

17 minutes ago, TB said:

TB dinner

omg

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I've been told I am good at expressions I guess. I'm not sure why as I never really practiced or thought about them. I obsess over getting shapes right and drawing clothing and other things like that, but fail hard at it anyway lol. I'm not sure where the appeal in my drawings are. They are really at an amateur level

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

anyone want a new potential favorite song? !

dancing around in circles, volume high

the vocals are so catchy

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Getting the shapes "right" doesn't matter as much as you think, your art is about expression not technical perfection. But when looking at your latest drawing: I can tell where the light is coming from, her proportions don't look strange, not to mention she looks very huggable! 😁 So I don't see what the problem is!

Also that song was great @Lucilyn! Upbeat, high energy, hard rock is always a winning combo for me! 😁🎸🤘

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm glad you think Eara is huggable. She's my baby and she loves hugs

That being said I do care about technical skill a lot. It is important component to being able to draw the more complex things I want to, and a important component to being able to successfully draw what others ask in commissions if I start doing those. Or if I become a concept artist, to get that work done. Getting shapes not right won't cut it lol

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko