[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Also I like this drawing a lot but it only makes sense if you know dragonball z and also my OCs so for me in particular it is funny lol

baibai.thumb.png.06f1f957838908c50c34f1279585c8a5.png

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

What's an example of the level of technical skill you want to achieve?

7200ss

Spoiler

firefox_vqodMuzacv.png.808f3bd70cb2ee8fdb9364e6bdc6d08f.png

wafferscotchthegreat

Spoiler

ROM

Spoiler

iDFER

Spoiler

dllhost_EPfvi93lts.png.524ccad0962c02387fbf26c78b5c8848.png 

These are just a few but there are many more

firefox_5uFJE5F3iK.png

dllhost_19DwaPxCb8.png

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

well.... it didn't post right lol.... why aren't they in their places

Creepy one is wafferscotchthegreat, the other rom

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

it looks like you have a more paint-y style but want a more straight-lines maybe anime style

we like both of them, the stuff you wanna draw and also the stuff you draw, and idk if you really want to move towards the lines-y anime style that's fine, but we always thought your paint-y style was pretty unique

we know a couple touhou artists who have less rigid more blurry or paint-like art styles and they're very very charming even when their works are simple

I guess best of both worlds is you integrating your style with what you want to draw like though?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I want to draw painterly, which is why I got a painted jackie chun and wafferscotch in there, but I also wanna be able to mimic dragonball art well too for fun. One of the pans is also painted. There is only one lined drawing in all of that lol for painting it is a ratio of 3 to 1 isn't it?

I use to draw using lines but I hate it so want to paint because I don't want to do line art and I like the way it looks better

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

or just take some art lessons and work hard on drawing new things

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I need to transform at a person because I need to be someone who can dilligently and consistently work at improving in drawing full time without any messing around or meandering. I have to buckle down and train so many fundamentals and try to read books (I can read very well because I can't concentrate on text to do it well) and have more patience with the things I make. My current personality isn't good for these things because I get sad and uncomfortable and run to youtube to quell my negative feelings, and in study I get bored and agitated

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

you definitely need to move towards being that kind of person to achieve really ambitious goals, but you don't have to just magically become a perfect person all of a sudden to see real progress, it can be gradual