[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

lol

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also was hard to find something decent lol. people should be arrested for posting orange brick footage on the internet (funimations awful demasters that is unfortunately the easiest way to obtain the show but sucks visually)

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

orange brick?

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

And oh, lucilyn, was it you or someone in your system the recommended pure ref before? I procrastianted getting it and forgot about, but I was reminded of it again when talking to artists on twitter. It's pretty cool. I wonder if it could help tulpamancers too to have a picture of their tulpa constantly just floating on their monitor if they spend tons of time on the computer. Make it harder to forget them and seeing them so much I think helps with starting to see them with imposition maybe.

Or is this one of those LOTPW posts that should be a new thread in general discussion

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

12 minutes ago, TB said:

We are all training for the next big threat. As soon as I knew my friend had a treadmill and weights, and my own dumbells I brought, I knew I wanted to use them

We will beat the androids, or whatever it is that comes

I identify more with Super where the androids are friends

we're training because we have no idea what'll happen next but probably something will!!

8 minutes ago, TB said:

And oh, lucilyn, was it you or someone in your system the recommended pure ref before?

yes, we learned about it a long time ago and recommended it to every artist friend we knew

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

This is one of what is often referred to derogatorily as an orange brick

image.png.c22a7e3b4d24236bf09770937d056b2f.png

It's the worst way to watch the show because it is oversaturated and their attempt at a remaster  made the images worse and blinding, and lines become blurry and sometimes disappear.

The best way to watch is dragon boxes, but you have to spend like over 1000 dollars to get them...

image.png.4492b176af2c428a03a051f426aff659.png

Because toei and funimation are incompetent and don't want to release a decent version of the show to buy to the public, one must use other means to watch it properly...

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

oof :(

2 minutes ago, TB said:

I wonder if it could help tulpamancers too to have a picture of their tulpa constantly just floating on their monitor if they spend tons of time on the computer. Make it harder to forget them and seeing them so much I think helps with starting to see them with imposition maybe.

>not having multiple lifesize cardboard standups and dakimakura of your tupper

4 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

I identify more with Super where the androids are friends

At least 18 becomes a friend in the not trunks' future timeline, and I'm sure 17 is out there being an alright guy despite not really being seen again until super and gt, (or maybe I think he was there for a second for the spirit bomb? idr)

5 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

we're training because we have no idea what'll happen next but probably something will!!

Yeah! It's only responsible for the well being of ourselves and everyone else

6 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

yes, we learned about it a long time ago and recommended it to every artist friend we knew

Oh, thanks

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 minute ago, Yakumo said:

>not having multiple lifesize cardboard standups and dakimakura of your tupper

Wow I wish I had those lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko