[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

we don't have anything to say there either but even less so than you did

it's probably not fair for people with lessened emotions and sexual feelings than the average person to weigh in on a subject like that

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was avoiding posting for a while because I wanted to keep my post number at 523, but now that it's 524, I guess I may as well start posting on the on topic boards again

spamton was way easier than jevil

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

how would you make his sleep bad?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

very light sleeper in a house with thin walls and creaky floors, also he just seems to sleep even lighter knowing someone is in his house, so he is always exhausted and becomes irritable when exhausted, then has to sleep like 15 hours to make it up and has little free time because of it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

oh, so you KNOW you're messing with his sleep then? idk if worry is the right word in that case, might just be "feel bad"

more reason to try and work towards a better living situation

I'm trying I'm trying 

Messaging those artists was part of it

I wish I didn't need Xanax and ketamine to be normal though

Gonna have to go without for a while now so ability to handle things will go down. Bleh. I forgot to make phonecall about getting medicine delivered too. 

Hrmm. I really think I'd be more productive on ADHD meds, I think it is at least worth a try. Frustrated that the won't let me try it. Moving so slow like I am is not going to get me out of this situation and I am already trying my hardest on non med front there. I feel they lied to me to, like saying it will make my anxiety worse when ADHD people say it lowers it among other things. Well I'm just ranting, I should go to bed I guess... Hope I can wake up at 4 but I doubt it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko