[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Jaina referenced Uraraka from My Hero Academia, who can make things float but would throw up if she did it to herself

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the tulpamancers don't tell you about all the horrible side effects from practicing tulpamancy, like vomiting and your head filling up with tulpa oil

"You might get a headache after forcing", they say!! and then before you know it your entire body is sore because Flandre decided to work out every dang muscle in your body

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Head fills with tulpa oil causing it to swell up like a balloon, then it detaches from your body and begins to float. That liberty lurker stuff was never actually caused by Egyptian glass or what have you. Happened 3 times to me so far

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

29 minutes ago, TB said:

I was scared it was some sort of imposition side effect

you'll probably be fine as long as you don't try to impose your sense of balance. and don't interact with giant, dark bubbles/blobs/spheres. and don't say "bloody mary" three times in front of imposed mirrors

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

there's so many times I come to this thread and just want to write like haibjdfsaaaaa(and so on) to express like happiness+wanting other people to be happy, but scrambles of letters don't really look like happiness IRL like they do in our head