[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

That's good :) 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, our wonderland house was built Minecraft-style too, but Lumi just did it in his head for the general framework and then made it more detailed than minecraft, but the layout is still similar enough that we could pretty easily replicate our wonderland in the game with enough time

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

we're nowhere near that creative to build stuff like that in minecraft :') 

It's strange, I can get a very detailed image in my head for something, but when I try to put pen to paper, it comes out all wrong. How strange. It's not that I'm not creative, it's that I'm not good at expressing my creativity. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

same, we actually never built our wonderland in Minecraft, Lumi just built our wonderland house mentally with Minecraft blocks as a base and expanded detail from there

we can't build anything good-looking at all in Minecraft despite 4000-5000 hours in it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

that's a lot of time in minecraft, wow

also i finally got to show my friend my system. they seem to feel meh about it, mostly just because it has large numbers. is having stats in the double and triple digits that bad for a roleplaying game? He says same effect could be achieved with smaller numbers, but I feel it would reduce nuance and make combat more random

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

also while i had a ton of fun doing what i did, it could not be done without infinite drugs on my end. i wish my brain worked like a normal person

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Aw honey, what does it mean to have a "normal" brain anyway? Almost everyone I know considers themselves abnormal in some way. Phil certainly doesn't consider himself normal.

But yeah, I do understand the yearning for stability and balance. 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

By normal I mean not being scared of my own friends and able to have fun roleplaying them without taking a ton of my strong medicines (way more than I am supposed to in a single day) to just cope with my fear of freezing up. I used a lot of xanax and ketamine to nuclear bomb my anxiety to remove any chance of me screwing up my tutorial presentation for my friend, and now I don't have enough to last the rest of the month

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Like I love thinking about the game he made and my updates to it for the Z version of it he said we'd do together. It's so fun for me. But when talking to him in person about it, I was excited, but I could feel my anxiety almost making my choke up like I was going to cry or something lol, but I held back together well. But yeah, he said we could play it today and I was so happy and horrified at the same time. I didn't want to let him down so I just kind of become a clown a do everything I can to dissociate myself as much as possible so I can actually do it

I want to play it consistently, but what I did to do it isn't sustainable... Long ago I used to drink everytime, but that's not a good idea either...

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

also gaslighted. i thought it was monday. my friend told me no, it is wednesday. i check now finally after he goes to bed. it's freaking tuesday

but yeah i'm a bad kitten

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko