[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

One of those days where the whole day is gone and idk what I even did. I did nothing. What happened. We made a reuben at some point, but what about everything else

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

c'est la vie. try to make a list of things to do, and go through that list quickly with no or few breaks in between tasks so you don't have time to remember how nice being idle is 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

a silly game called Palworld that's coming out eventually just released a new trailer and

so like, we watched someone playing a leaked version of Pokemon Legends Arceus for a few hours, for context

This Palworld game looks like it might actually be a better and more interesting/fun game in the exact same genre/playstyle of Pokemon Legends LOL

I would be SO HAPPY if a random indie game came out at the same time as a Nintendo/Game Freak game that was just objectively better, I don't want to hate too much on Legends specifically but the biggest media franchise in the world can do SO MUCH BETTER than what they've been making the last few years, but they won't if they don't need to

competition is the need-to

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I miss getting excited about games. I can't remember the last time I felt excited for a game

Sometimes you can just feel your brain doesn't want anything to do with you. I think it is burnt out from everything yesterday.

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

we often feel the other way around, like we have nothing to do with our brain

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

how come people are only attracted to some genders, but they aren't only repelled by some genders as well? where are are all the mishomists and mishetrists?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Animation.gif.33c7c8c9c7cd84f4b07f4b57e39e17dd.gif

First animation made in clip studio paint. Took about 30 minutes

lol she gains a nose half way through her sigh and then loses it again. oop

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

nice, animation is fancy

but it takes a ton of time

i want a pumpkin roll

pan is doing good on deviant art so far. 8 favorites and 141 views. she's my newest deviation but has the most attention

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko