• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nooo Bre you spoiled your good morning! you were supposed to go to sleep

now you won't get one when you wake up and need it most

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

This is why you're supposed to save your good mornings for 15 years later, and accrue that sweet interest.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

it'd be a very good morning

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

i had another long form epic dream. i dreamed of kyouiko and tayomi it was really cool. they were employed by a like scp foundation like thing, with 3 other people on their team too. kyouiko and tayomi were power houses, the other 3 were like support. there was a strange zombie virus thing that infected by direct eye contact with a strange whispy small entity that scurries around. for tayomi and kyouiko though it just made them sick for like 6 hours then they are immuned to it

parts of my dreams were horrifying too though... like take everything that makes an insect icky and horrifying and amp it by like 1000. Was like eldritch horror level of insect. there was also some strange thing where women would be pregnant with a strange baby that instead of birthing normally, the womb would grow 6 arms and rip itself open for the baby to be exposed. utterly horrifying lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

wow, our dreams never do anything crazy like that

----

it's 4AM and I am dancing to this

so anxious using their toilet i hope i didn't make it dirty i'm worrying about it so much idk how to clean it if i did pooping is such a mistake of human design

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

if you're gonna keep bringing up pooping then take my advice seriously: poop more frequently

i go once or twice a day, usually in the morning. i just go when i got to go i guess, idk how to more often unless i consume something to force me to i guess

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko