[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I be emotional. Even though I try not to be most of the time. Mostly grumpiness and annoyance mixed with a dash of mild depression. Yesterday was nice. The first "me" day I've had in what feels like months. Any days off from work have been spent doing errands and helping/visiting people. I really need more of those.ย 

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emotions are tricky. I feel like I'm the one who has to try and balance things out most of the time around here, but I can get grumpy too. Though overall I still consider myself a fairly happy person.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

You'd be surprised how much we self-moderate our posts/what we want to post when it comes to negativity and stuff.ย Soย often we come to this thread with nothing positive to say, so we just don't say anything or make a small inconsequential post instead.

ย 

It's the rabbit's advice

ย 

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's just stuff that doesn't add any value to anyone's lives + will tend to ruin the mood, we don't say that stuff. Usually. Every long once in a while we do, but I think that's reasonable.

ย 

Internally, Lumi did so much mindset conditioning way back when that we still filter out negative-unproductive thoughts without even trying. But being fed up with our problems or going over how we've been unable to do anything about them aren't strictly unproductive, and at least from the viewpoint of being us, speaking about them would be neutral to positive as there's the tiniest chance someone actually helps. However, we're very capable of enduring things and don't want others to share our troubles/stress or worry about us.

ย 

So we only complain like one in twenty times that we actually want to

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

We come to LOTPW thinking "I cannot do literally anything I'm so sick of this I just want something to change", but then we just post "Good night"

I have to censor myself a lot as well. if you want to figure out what I am thinking based on what I post, imagine that every time I am slightly aggressive, the original thing that I thought to say was 100x worse

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

ย 

ย 
"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me