• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone needs an outlet. Sometimes it's robots, sometimes zombies. I'll conquer Europe with my Romans in M2TW or Rimworld will send lots of "friends" for me to cuddle with clubs and pointy sticks. 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I don't need an outlet. I just acknowledge the futility and then let it go. I don't want to encourage non-helpful thought patterns

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

my anti social thought patterns are deeply rooted at this point since that started in middle school and i'm now 25, and i only discovered meditation is really cool for everything like 4 or 5 years ago. wow how my life would be so different if i knew about it sooner lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I actually did not know your age until this very moment, TB!

I am also 25, at least in form. That's the age that it feels right for me to be!

Meditation is a wonderful thing, but Phil and I are so bad at it. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

oh, now you know. Rena also always feels older than me to me even though her character was much younger... I don't feel like a 25 year old at all lol, I feel like I am still 14 or something

and most people are bad at meditation, but it is extremely worth while to invest in getting good at it

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

You can keep editing mindset and thought patterns pretty much through your whole life, though we don't know anyone who started successfully in their 60s. 

The biggest factor is not your age, so much as how long you've gone without keeping your brain moldable. If you keep up trying new things, being introspective, working with your thoughts and all, your age won't ever really be relevant - you're just setting up your brain's mental wiring to not be stuck in place. But if you live like a brick wall head empty, some people seem impossibly stuck in their ways at like 15.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Wonder where I"ll be at 35

And I know I changed pretty drastically after meditation, but I still have a lot of work to do and I'm slow. I feel I am pretty mature despite the severely psychotic stuff that goes on in my brain

Wanted to invoke Tayomi to change faster actually, but also lol. She scary. My middle/highschool coping mechanism

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko