• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure. I've only known myself so it is hard for me to be confident in imagining anyone's mind

I wonder what has been psychoanalyzed about me. I'm a specimen to Bre, I've been downloaded

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

6 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

I have to censor myself a lot as well. if you want to figure out what I am thinking based on what I post, imagine that every time I am slightly aggressive, the original thing that I thought to say was 100x worse

Kinda same and true though sometimes recently I've given up on censorship on here 

33 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

the reason why I ask is because I can understand the philosophy and state-of-mind of people like TB and Ice and Lumi, but, though I can predict what they might do from an external perspective, I cannot understand the state-of-mind of people like Simmie or the members of Glaurung's system

same not even gonna lie, just replace me with you, Bre 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

5 minutes ago, TB said:

I wonder what has been psychoanalyzed about me. I'm a specimen to Bre, I've been downloaded

everyone is a specimen to me. when people speak, I think about the different aspect of their voice, and pay attention to the implications of the slight variations. when I look at people, I think about the structure of their bodies and how it does or does not conform to societal expectations, and I think about how they style themselves and why they might have done it that way. when people do things, I analyze what state-of-mind would lead them to do that. it's not intuitive for me, so I have to make a deliberate effort to think about it, but I think I'm starting to get good at it

it's a lot easier to understand someone from an external perspective and just predict what they will do, but I think that in order to actually connect with someone, you have to be able to understand them from an internal perspective as well, and that's a lot harder

you are a very easy person to understand, unless I am misunderstanding you at a fundamental level. you tend to act very straightforwardly. you care a lot about other people and what they think, and especially what they think about you. you have a negative self perception and you are afraid of people. you are careful to think about things before you act on them. you are somewhat neurotic but you don't take out your negative emotions on other people. you also lack confidence in your abilities to think and make decisions. and so on, you get the idea

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

you are a very easy person to understand, unless I am misunderstanding you at a fundamental level. you tend to act very straightforwardly. you care a lot about other people and what they think, and especially what they think about you. you have a negative self perception and you are afraid of people. you are careful to think about things before you act on them. you are somewhat neurotic but you don't take out your negative emotions on other people. you also lack confidence in your abilities to think and make decisions. and so on, you get the idea

Ooh ooh psychoanalyze me next! :D 

3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

it's not intuitive for me, so I have to make a deliberate effort to think about it, but I think I'm starting to get good at it

It's moderately intuitive for me. Reading people comes naturally, especially with some people like you guys, whom I talk to very frequently and have seen many sides of. However, I don't tend to believe myself and my predictions, which is what leads to my confusion when people act in a way I thought they would but didn't believe they would. Either that or I just have a really inflated sense of self worth and ability, which isn't out of the question. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

That is not a pipe 

The treachery of images