[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

41 minutes ago, TB said:

you even have the pipe, you could open your own practice

lol. I think my ability or lack thereof to read people would translate better to fortune telling than therapy

45 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Ooh ooh psychoanalyze me next! :D 

you like to wear a lot of masks, so the way that you express things can change quite a bit depending on circumstance. you like to wear masks because it amuses you, but you also use to as a defense mechanism to protect you against other people (if someone reacts negatively to one of your masks, that doesn't feel quite as bad as if they react negatively to you, and you can even put on a mask of someone who doesn't care about negative reactions, and that makes things hurt even less). your use of masks has probably caused some degree of identity confusion, since you aren't certain what your "default" way of expressing things is. you do not think most things through all that much and instead rely on your intuition. you have high self confidence, which you sometimes conflate with a high sense of self worth, but really while do you value your abilities highly, you don't actually value yourself all that highly. I could go into more detail, but I think that's basically the broad strokes

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, TB said:

what is it then

it's a cropped photo of a famous painting called "the treachery of images" which has the caption "ceci n'est pas une pipe", which translates to "this is not a pipe"

-Me

10 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I could go into more detail

yeah my PM box is open 👀

Pretty on the money though. I think we've had talks about that stuff before. Specifically, I remember you saying something about how you think I hold myself back a lot mentally which is why when I'm tired the chains come off and that's why I see sleep deprivation as a steroid of sorts for myself, because it helps me remove my self inhibitions. Very interesting to see someone's take on yourself, though. 

3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

it's a cropped photo of a famous painting called "the treachery of images" which has the caption "ceci n'est pas une pipe", which translates to "this is not a pipe"

I was joking about it but ig you didn't see that bit 🥲

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 minute ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I was joking about it but ig you didn't see that bit 🥲

I knew that you were joking, but TB seemed genuinely confused

-Me

Just now, Breloomancer said:

I knew that you were joking, but TB seemed genuinely confused

c'est la vie

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

based

10 hours ago, TB said:

i wanna watch boruto but i still have to finish naruto, then there are 500 episodes of shippuuden........

What a strange sentiment lol. Why do you want to watch Boruto more than Naruto? I have heard literally zero people think it was better than Shippuden - some people are capable of enjoying it, and others are not.

We intend to watch Boruto too, but we've already seen all of Naruto and Shippuden.

Naruto shippuden is very very good (and requires Naruto, slightly more lighthearted by comparison, as a base to enjoy), but they're absolutely full of long drawn-out scenes and especially flashbacks in Shippuden that can downright ruin the show at times. Shippuden also has a ton of filler, some of which is nice and enjoyable, and some of which is nonsense. Unfortunately I don't think anyone has bothered to list out the good vs bad episodes, so the best thing you could do is perhaps look up the episode synopses and see how the filler episodes start to check if they're interesting-filler or uh..

Well anyways, even if you watch all the filler, there's a good chance Shippuden is still better than Boruto. But we haven't watched Boruto yet, so there's a chance it might've stopped with the annoying drawn-out/flashback stuff.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Just now, Flandre said:

Unfortunately I don't think anyone has bothered to list out the good vs bad episodes

I thought someone had? I remember when my step mom was rewatching naruto she said she found a list online of all the episodes you should skip. 

Nightwish goes hard. 

I'm really bad with knowing song or band names but I swear I like them but it's awkward when I'm put on the spot when I say like "I like metal" bc then the person starts naming metal bands they listen to and I don't recognize ANY of them