[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

There's a list of filler episodes which we consulted each episode, and it's a start, but

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

The problem is, some of the filler is good. "Filler" refers to episodes with original content that wasn't in the manga, and while a lot of it is truly the definition of filler, some of it is stuff like expanding on the backstory of some rather important characters who you will just skip right over if you skip all the "filler". So yeah, I don't know any list of good episodes to watch.

There's also a small hitch with simply calling the non-filler list the "good episodes". The filler episodes... don't fill up half the watch time with flashbacks. So while the story won't progress the plot (outside of the new jinchuriki "filler" episodes), the episodes themselves will be purely entertaining content. Really makes it tricky

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I refuse to start a shonen either way 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 hour ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I'm really bad with knowing song or band names but I swear I like them but it's awkward when I'm put on the spot when I say like "I like metal" bc then the person starts naming metal bands they listen to and I don't recognize ANY of them  

That's a mood

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

yeah

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Played 11 hours of Pokemon Legends so far. The graphical quality is kind of sad, as expected from Game Freak, but the game is better than the other Pokemon Switch games. It feels like this is the first real Pokemon game since Ultra Sun/Moon, even though the formula/focus is a little different. Feels like "Yep, this is what Pokemon on the Switch is like"

Because of the nature of the game, every different person could either like it a lot or not like it compared to other Pokemon games. I mean, if you like Sword/Shield more you have poor standards and taste, but still. It's a little grindy with a lot of focus on just catching tons of Pokemon (especially catching tons of the same Pokemon, and fighting with far more than 6 Pokemon throughout the game), but they've made the core gameplay very smooth (just watched Alpharad catch four Pokemon he'd lured with a berry in about 9 seconds lol) so if that sounds annoying, it's not. 

EXP share finally feels (closer to) balanced for the first time ever, as this game has so much focus on documenting information on Pokemon by catching, fighting with and evolving them, that it finally makes sense while simultaneously achieving something we've wanted to do for a long time - switching out and playing with far more than 6 Pokemon at a time. We're kind of just filling out the dex for each Pokemon and then switching them out for the next Pokemon with the exclusion of our starter and Umbreon, and it is very very satisfying

If that stuff sounds good to you then you'd probably like the game a lot, if it doesn't then I guess you might not. You could keep one team the whole game if you don't care about the completionist-y aspect or rising the Survey Corps ranks as much, you'll get plenty of research points just by catching and fighting pokemon without actually using them too. But I think you'd be missing out on some of what the game has to offer if you never switched out some of your main 6 team, even temporarily 

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

thanks for the review. how many pizza slices would you rate it, out of 12? 

not gonna play it either way 

Layy: I finally pulled Bryan away from death note and youtube long enough for us to go to bed. gn all! <3 👋

Edited by IceCreeper909

Uh, I ate 3 slices of pizza while watching our brother play it, so I guess I have to give it at least 3 pizza slices. We generally do not consider modern Nintendo games to be worth pizza slices though, with a couple rare exceptions

I didn't know it was groundhog day

Also I used to assume boruto was bad, but I watched a video that makes it seem a lot more interesting than I thought, so I wanted to give it a chance

Also Naruto is pretty gritty... It's been a while since I seen shippuden (I saw like 200 episodes) so it is hard to compare atm but yeah. So much death and pain and sadness lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko