Hmm feeling guilty for a gift sucks

But today is goku day

go = 5 ku = 9

I9xyjN1Dm7SC3scaf4pDLny-9Kc-hCf9sRZsAoTxYj4.jpg

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

I was literally about to post that

26 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I feel awkward, I want to give Lumi words of encouragement because I genuinely want him to succeed but he always ignores me when I do. 🙁

The same way I feel when I finish doing something productive that took effort - "The thing was done" kinda feelings - also kind of happens to compliments and stuff

Like, I register them, but unless it was a very personal or specific compliment they tend to not really faze me

Even if they do though I'm just bad at acknowledging/returning emotive stuff, part of my personality disorder

I also feel like even people who don't visibly react to compliments/encouragement still need them psychologically

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I have problems taking peoples feedback as genuine. compliments or critiques, it always makes me think "ah, they are making shit up" "ah, they don't know what they're talking about." even if they are being completely honest, it just feels like words. interestingly enough, i still feel like a 'shadow' of positivity from a "good work" response, but i never try to seek it out. makes it feel a bit stronger that way, i guess. do what i always do, if people like it, its bonus points.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

I think I understand. I constantly have to remind myself that you process and respond to things very differently than me. It's actually pretty difficult for me to comprehend because I really do need that feedback. A simple "Thank you Simmie" just one time would totally make my day.

Regardless, my principals are to support and uplift the people around me. So whether or not it means anything to you, I support and wish for all the best for you in achieving your goals. I know you face significant obstacles with your brain's reward system being what it is, but I have confidence you will find your way through to success one way or another. 👍

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

Note I don't feel the same as Doc at all, I'm actually one of the most trusting people I know apparently

Or well, I have some weird mix of things. I consider myself to understand literally everyone extremely well - that's something I care immensely about doing - and so with that understanding of people in mind, I fully 100% trust everyone in the ways that make sense to, and even if I didn't trust them to not be lying about something, if it wasn't important to confront them about, I'd continue to interact with them normally and trust them on everything else I don't expect them to be lying about, if that makes sense

But tl;dr I'm extremely trusting of the average person I run into

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.