[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

22 minutes ago, TB said:

I'm doing worse probably I suck

I was basically created to bonk that voice with the banhammer. *hands TB a Mallet of Negativity Banishing*Β πŸ˜πŸ”¨

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Ignore my Chrome extension that forces dark mode)

Β 

unknown.png

Β 

cool, shock me

Β 

this is the second-most played song in my itunes lol, it's a sign

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Crap, apparently I've been eating and have always eaten "chunk light" tuna, which is the lower mercury, lower omega-3's tuna that you can eat 2 to 3 times a week. So I've been getting WAY too little omega-3

Which is dumb, because I only found this out by re-examining what I thought I was eating, "chunk white" tuna, and seeing that eating it once every 9 days is barely scraping by (actually kind of under) the minimum recommended omega-3's per day

Β 

Whatever, anyways, you can't really get enough omega-3's from just tuna without getting mercury poisoning. So I'm going to try looking into salmon again, even though it's disgusting

I can pinch my nose and swallow it if that means getting more than the recommended amount of omega-3's per week in one serving

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

The ones we tried in the past wereΒ massive, twice-daily capsules that caused gross burps and light heartburn when we took them. Plus I thought at the time that they were necessary to take two of a day every single day, when something like salmon could be eaten only once a week, but I haven't checked closely (that was years ago when I paid less attention) just how much was in them

Β 

Looking at a couple top brands on amazon now, it seems like their omega-3 amounts are ~500-700mg for 2, and they still contain a ton of fish oil. So you do need to take two every single day, while eating a serving of salmon is equivalent to taking those pills for ~7 days in just one meal. (And yes, it should be fine to get it all at once on a week by week basis)

Edited by Luminesce

Good night