[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I like the mountains, desert, forest, etc. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, I love the mountains too! ⛰️ Ours aren't as big as yours out west obviously, but Phil's taken me on a number of spectacular hikes over in Pennsylvania around Blue Mountain. After the beach, the mountains are my second favorite place to visit! 😁

I've never been to a desert before but I hope to visit one someday! I wanna see the stars come out at night miles away from any light pollution.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

reminder that sunscreen doesn't rub into your skin like lotion or something, it literally just acts as a shield that gets evaporated by the sun over time, and that's why you reapply it if you're out for a long time

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

Got my covid vaccine booster shot yesterday. We couldn't sleep last night because our body was aching all over. Had a really weird experience that kinda makes up for it.

While we were trying to sleep, I decided on a whim to meditate on pics related:

Spoiler

177262490_Azoetiafirstletter.jpg.b4378bb3be8e17b8d5ea26d5a84edc35.jpg548644303_Azoetiafirstletterdangernoodle.jpg.f2a07d3a4fa3f3f46abd7c7f79efab82.jpg

I didn't really remember them properly (I thought the dot was on the left, not the right), but it still had some effect.

First, I had a walk-in that was a talking snake. He insisted that he had to bite me in order for things to happen, but I kept on asking him questions about what would happen, if I would die, what would happen to lex, etc. He was very annoyed over all the questions I was asking him.

I eventually allowed him to bite me, but nothing happened. I decided to meditate on the letter with the snake on it. That snake came to life and bit me as well. The two snakes started to have sex and formed pic related, but without the staff:

Spoiler

505651462_Hermesstaff.thumb.jpg.f413464dd861cfdf19ab66226634e975.jpg

I fell into the disk and ended up in a large trapezoidal room. There was a strange, many angled form floating in the middle of the room. It dashed off and I followed it through corridors I was barely conscious of due to the speed at which we were moving. Eventually, we ended up outside. Everything was formless and grey, except for the shape (which had transformed into a disk made of triangles), and myself.

The disk and I talked, and it wrapped itself around my head. I saw many eyes with many pupils, lost awareness for a short while because I became aware of my physical body, then entered back into whatever I was going through. The ring unwrapped itself from my head and I found myself in a rusty room. I was on a catwalk above water. There was a control panel nearby, but I didn't touch it because I was aware (I think the ring confirmed it) that I was exploring my mind, and I was afraid of breaking something. I saw a door and went through. I entered a room like the previous one, but extending infinitely in a gridlike pattern in the x and z directions. I asked the ring if I should follow the RHP or LHP, and was told to follow my own path. Then the ring said that I had to go into the water, so I did. I sank down, and felt two figures (one male, one female) who were made of water pulling me down. They teased me over my attraction to lex by acting like him, then they brought me to a piece of coral on the ocean bed. It transformed into a ring with a dot in the middle (I've been reading Jung, so I'm aware of what it represents). What made this symbol interesting is that the dot in the middle was one of those little holes that you find on coral, but just floating in mid air (well, water). The other interesting thing about the symbol was that the ring around the dot was made of regular coral, and was unsurprisingly covered in those holes. The nymph (I think that's the term for them) explained that the reason why she, as well as the other walk-ins I encountered were so familiar was because we all come from that dot in the middle. I felt like I had learned enough, and asked her if the vision is done. She told me to decide, and I said yes.

In the end, there was a goodbye session where I talked to all the walk-ins (the two snakes, the disk made of triangles, and the two nymphs). I asked if they were worried about dissipating. They said they didn't mind, as they were made to help me on my journey. I gave the snake a goodbye kiss on the snoot, and it ended.

Whatever it was, it wasn't vivid enough to count as a vision imo. Felt more like the level of vividness I get from the wonderland.

Aside from the total lack of sleep lex and I both got and the body aches, I'm feeling kinda good about this.

Edited by Eldritchfrost

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

Nah. I heard fever dreams can be extremely vivid. It wasn't really a dream in the first place, it was more like the kind of mental state you are in while in the wonderland. I was still aware of our body, since we couldn't really sleep due to the body aches.

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

d

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

(edited)

If I tried as little to make posts worth reading as you, I'd have more time than Bre on my account alone

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

if I had any good responses for flip flapping I already said them a long time ago