Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Bre would put someone to gunpoint just to have a chat about flipflappers, I'd bet. 

why do people keep saying that I would do strange things?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Because you're already known to do strange things

I love that the main scientist being interviewed says he absolutely uses what they've found himself, and he looks pretty young for 50 lol

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

For those who seek longer life, it's important to consider what value you living even has. If you multiply 25 by 50, like value per year times number of years, you'd end up with 1250 total value. But if you multiply 2 by 100 - like someone who does almost literally nothing, but lives for 100 years - you'd end up with 200 total value. In the vaguest possible terms.

In bigger terms - someone who spends their entire life worrying about living a long time and trying not to die may not even end up enjoying their life that much by the time they finally do die, while someone who lived slightly-riskily and happy might have the experiences, memories and accomplishments of having lived 10 lives over by comparison.

Not to say that you shouldn't try to live a long time if that's important to you. But, that you should try to increase that value number, if it's only 2, instead of the age number, if it's going to be something like 70+ already. The quality of your life is multiplied by the quantity of your life, and the overall appreciation you have for your life by the end will be exponentially higher if you increase your 1 x 75 to a 3 x 75, where as going from a 1 x 75 to a 1 x 80 nets you very little. Still as abstract concepts of course, just to get the point across

In the end you want both the quality and quantity of your life to be as high as possible, but just keep in mind you'll get very diminishing returns by increasing only one super high. A 100 year old who spent their life depressed and anxious and accomplishing nothing did not live a good life. And a child prodigy who gets themselves killed by getting involved with hard drugs at 17 also did not live a good life. Get both numbers as high as you can.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think a good way to increase that "number" is to look for the good even in the bad. Enjoy the little things in life. Maybe you're going through a rough patch in life, but you can still enjoy nice weather or good music, or something else that is valuable to you. This isn't to say you shouldn't look for actual solutions to your problems as well. But you can still find things to enrich your life in small ways no matter what. 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

The things that increase the "quality" of your life are immeasurable and also hugely subjective, so I didn't really try to give specific examples

Improving your health, expanding your horizons (skills, knowledge, awareness of the world around you), and improving your mental health/improving your mindset and perspective are three huge categories though

Of those, improving your mindset is the most important because it will enable you to improve the rest a lot more. In this mind I might as well be Ms. Mindset. We're getting there though! 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I don't want to age either way

I'll die at 70 if I can have body of 20 year old when I die, assuming unlimited life/existence isn't another option

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko